Author Topic: Daily reminder that we will all die one day.  (Read 4704 times)

become scientist, make immortality available to all: make lodes of dolla

I don't know what to do with my life :u

I'm perfectly content sitting here doing nothing all day, thank you very much. The definition of a "fulfilling experience" differs from person to person. Just because they aren't going nuts, doesn't mean they didn't have a good life. Sometimes a simpler life is nicer.

I'm perfectly content sitting here doing nothing all day, thank you very much. The definition of a "fulfilling experience" differs from person to person. Just because they aren't going nuts, doesn't mean they didn't have a good life. Sometimes a simpler life is nicer.
your simple wastoid life.

I study chemistry. I'll invent the immortality pill. Go forget yourself!

you can't do much as a teenager at 14 except study but no one else seems to be doing that

you can't do much as a teenager at 15
ftfy again.

Why not? Some 12 year-old kid made a tophit app.

didn't he get made fun of because of it? it's just eh, people seem to be against teens doing things like dating or programming

because i was always worried about the future, always thinking of death, the future, and the past. and, i don't know, thinking like this has helped me live in and for the moment, i guess. i'm happier. way happier. i'm more open, more confident, more tolerant, i guess. it's really hard to put it into words, but i feel it, and it's there.
Take a xanax dude