Poll

What kind of projectile should be used?

Linear Raycast (Gcat's Default Weapons)
Dot Trail Raycast (Tier+Tactical)
Dot Trailed Regular Bullets
Regular Bullets (Default Gun)

Author Topic: [★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]  (Read 15814 times)

This looks great! Seriously, great models.

Can you make 2 handed gun? (If you can: 1000/1000 +Perfect)

dude theres this addon called Weapon_Guns_Akimbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its exactly what you want!

Thx also I might make one of the pistols dual wield

just for the forget of it

he means bump

I'm takin a break prob gunna make mg today

noice

this pack looks likes its going to be good

Are you going to stick with using just two primary colors(dark and light gray) among all the weapons?

Are you going to stick with using just two primary colors(dark and light gray) among all the weapons?

I'm going to stick with the default colors, which is gray 75 and gray 25, i think

It'll be of the same size and same consistency as the default gun.

Later I might release a reskin pack in which some of the colors are present, at least for the ones that have colors

please do that, because that's an enormous part of why i hate the visuals of gcat's weapons, they're just so boring

Hey Path, can you add the turnable options that can be changed via RTB add-on? I mean those three:

- Camera Shaking (Checkbox)
- Recoil (Checkbox)
- Iron sights (Checkbox)

It they are planned to be in this pack, i wanted to turn some of them on\off. Please, can you add them if you have some free time? Like in the Gravity Cat's Default Styled weapon pack, but the Gravity wasn't include those in it's pack, because he said "it would break balance"

Dude i can't wait to make zombies server with these weapons