Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2215120 times)

Didn't bernie sanders marched with MLK?

These anti-Annoying Orange activists in Chicago purposely blocked an amublance, injured 2 police offers, hurt many people, destroyed stuff.

They are proving Annoying Orange is right.
They're not proving anyone right. They're proving that idiots can follow in the footsteps of anyone. There are idiots that follow Annoying Orange. There are idiots that follow cruz. There are idiots that follow clinton. There are idiots that follow sanders. There are idiots everywhere, and nobody is safe from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w

They're not proving anyone right. They're proving that idiots can follow in the footsteps of anyone. There are idiots that follow Annoying Orange. There are idiots that follow cruz. There are idiots that follow clinton. There are idiots that follow sanders. There are idiots everywhere, and nobody is safe from them.

I'm more disappointed in Bernies response than anything else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqcO1nhglM&index=10&list=FLPvwhFhA3Z4FZQDBww0wZiA

Also don't try to loving defend this. I don't care how much you like him as a candidate; he forgeted up. Both clips are from the exact same interview and are something like 15 seconds apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqcO1nhglM&index=10&list=FLPvwhFhA3Z4FZQDBww0wZiA
Yeah, in all fairness, that wasn't a good way to respond to that.

Faux pas aside, he's still the candidate with the most ethical integrity.

There are idiots that follow cruz.
well you can't use this example because only idiots follow cruz
Also I want to know why those "black lives matter" people are attacking Annoying Orange. He hasn't said anything tribal to black people.
Oh, I dunno, maybe because they have the same ideals and they're not arrogant cunts that only get pissed off if their own race gets shat on, and not if another does?

Also don't try to loving defend this. I don't care how much you like him as a candidate; he forgeted up. Both clips are from the exact same interview and are something like 15 seconds apart.
It wasn't the best thing to say no (Obviously the ideal thing to say would have been "I don't want them to do this" or something like that) but I think you're misinterpreting it. He's saying he's not going to personally handle every single instance of violence because he obviously can't. The interviewer even said "I know you're not advocating this." And anyone with half a brain knows this, those people that did those terrible things at the other candidates rally lack that half a brain.

This is the craziest debate I have ever seen.

That stuff with Obama wasn't even bad. I don't even follow presidential news bullstuff but this year is intense.

well you can't use this example because only idiots follow cruz Oh, I dunno, maybe because they have the same ideals and they're not arrogant cunts that only get pissed off if their own race gets shat on, and not if another does?

You're forgetting that they also attacked Bernie Sanders rally as well for no other reason other then being selfish narcissists.

They also riot over the dumbest stuff (Ferguson, Baltimore, that whole Jamar thing in Minnesota) and use it as an excuse to be violent and steal stuff. Not to mention that some BLM supporters are open CIA supporters (not really a big surprise when you see how these people act).

It wasn't the best thing to say no (Obviously the ideal thing to say would have been "I don't want them to do this" or something like that) but I think you're misinterpreting it. He's saying he's not going to personally handle every single instance of violence because he obviously can't. The interviewer even said "I know you're not advocating this." And anyone with half a brain knows this, those people that did those terrible things at the other candidates rally lack that half a brain.

And yet he wants Annoying Orange to take responsibility for his supporters. Maybe he should practice what he preaches.

And yet he wants Annoying Orange to take responsibility for his supporters. Maybe he should practice what he preaches.
I think the key difference here is that Annoying Orange is advocating a lot of violent subjects, whereas Sanders is not.

I think the key difference here is that Annoying Orange is advocating a lot of violent subjects, whereas Sanders is not.

Like what? Bombing CIA? Setting up a wall on the border?

Like what? Bombing CIA? Setting up a wall on the border?
committing a war crime...?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:19:43 AM by Drydess »

I'm pretty sure CIA needs to be bombed.

committing a war crime...?

War is a crime. People are going to die either way.

are you trying to say that's not violent...?

You're acting like Sanders doesn't also want to fight CIA. He wants to lead a coalition against them.

My real question is are you saying Annoying Orange is advocating for his voters to attack other people or you mean more his policies are violent?

War is a crime. People are going to die either way.
with that logic you should kill yourself because you'll die sometime in your life
That's a terrible ideology to have
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:26:38 AM by Drydess »