Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 23172 times)

i was expecting that for u being 13 you wouldnt crop out research of your oc and make it shown to every place you post on the forum

Jarvis, send 15 acid bombs to simpletonns house

im assuming thats your oc because thats also your blockland avatar and its in your sig

i was expecting that for u being 13 you wouldnt crop out research of your oc and make it shown to every place you post on the forum
im changing it because cropped research isnt funny

Here's the deal since the village idiots are now starting to gather and try and drum up a peanut gallery to get their socks off. The problem people have with this drama isn't an attempt to rush to gr8's defense, if you think that, you're a loving idiot.

The problem is that anyone who's doled out the criticism are legitimately more annoying than gr8dayseth by a long loving shot. I'm not that big on gr8's posts myself but forget I'd rather someone post the weird cutesy stuff than whatever trainwreck of a post torin or adrenaline dole out on a daily basis

if mild stuffposting unironically annoys you then theres a bigger issue than trolls on a lego forum

uhhmmm okay then :3 wanna go out and get a burger?? c:

Here's the deal since the village idiots are now starting to gather and try and drum up a peanut gallery to get their socks off. The problem people have with this drama isn't an attempt to rush to gr8's defense, if you think that, you're a loving idiot.

The problem is that anyone who's doled out the criticism are legitimately more annoying than gr8dayseth by a long loving shot. I'm not that big on gr8's posts myself but forget I'd rather someone post the weird cutesy stuff than whatever trainwreck of a post torin or adrenaline dole out on a daily basis
dont mocking me

if mild stuffposting unironically annoys you then theres a bigger issue than trolls on a lego forum

stuffposting shouldn't annoy people?

Is this legitimately going to be what you handicaps say when you get criticism? Yes, you're loving annoying. If being called that makes you this butthurt, maybe you should stop actively trying to be annoying.

shut up guys the drama is over listen to adrenaline!!!!!

aha yes, the classic "forget i don't have anymore argument points time to insult the user with the easiest stuff ever"
if you arent even competent enough to keep an argument going why did you make this thread

"my iq is 140"

uhhmmm okay then :3 wanna go out and get a burger?? c:

Here's a question for your small brain, if the goal here is to get gr8 to stop posting stuff like this, why are you ironically doing it, and even worse, exaggerating it?