Author Topic: Sword & Shield  (Read 2426 times)

NOTE: Before you post anything, I am aware of the addon which adds a shield to the default sword, read on before you jump to conclusions.

Basically, this item would be a sword and shield, and unlike the original, would have custom models and animations. I already have a shield model, if anyone is interested in actually going through with this idea.

Edit: I actually forgot to add the most important part. Timed. Combos. If you would just spam click, you would do a mistimed attack and it would do minimal damage. But if you timed your strikes correctly, you would do massive damage if every hit landed. And actual shield mechanics other than it blocking any loving projectile it comes into contact with.  Right click to block, as people attack the shield, you take no damage, but a stamina meter (Optional, but would be cool) would go down, and if it was empty, you can't block.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 05:54:22 PM by Kyro »

This would be a great addon.

Already done. search shield on rtb. it comes with a riot shield as a seperate item, too.

Already done. search shield on rtb. it comes with a riot shield as a seperate item, too.
-snip-

Bump, I really want someone to get on this add-on.

How stupid are you?

How stupid are you?

Now now

He wants a sword and shield combo item.

I think I saw one in a recent RPG topic in the gallery section that Heed made.

I've made one, but all it does is adds 50 more HP if the player has that item. (there's no way of removing it to just have the shield, you have to choose between "Item_SwordnShield" or "Item_NoShieldSword"

and it's glitchy, I was thinking of re - making this for MrLoganator111's Skyrim RPG.

If I could get at least one person to go through with this, that would be great.

Like the one in this video?

That was the exact item I said I already knew about.

It's like none of you are interested in this. And that's unfortunate.