Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8774806 times)

Gonna hi-jack this thread for a second, what song should I drum cover next?

I'm working on learning a song to play with Shadowsfear, but do any of you have suggestions?

I already know
-A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold
-Six by All That Remains
and some other stuff I can't remember right now...but uh, yeah, sorry to go off-topic but this thread gets a lot more traffic than my threads do.

Thanks!

on-topic:
Thanks ZeroBr0
I too thoroughly enjoy that tattoo. You should try walking into a place that says no shirt no shoes no service, and don't wear a shirt but let them see the tattoo. Should be interesting.

Gonna hi-jack this thread for a second, what song should I drum cover next?

I'm working on learning a song to play with Shadowsfear, but do any of you have suggestions?

I already know
-A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold
-Six by All That Remains
and some other stuff I can't remember right now...but uh, yeah, sorry to go off-topic but this thread gets a lot more traffic than my threads do.

Thanks!

on-topic:  I too thoroughly enjoy that tattoo. You should try walking into a place that says no shirt no shoes no service, and don't wear a shirt but let them see the tattoo. Should be interesting.

Well for the next couple days I plan on walking around in no shirt except for my tuxedo top. :D

Everyone loves kitton, you're just jealous I have dibs on her tits and you don't.
Jirue owns her tits.

Why haven't scientists invented ways of bringing 2d images into reality on the internet? D:

Why haven't scientists invented ways of bringing 2d images into reality on the internet? D:
Im working on it.

Notice how red and how much space there are between the breasts. I'm guessing there's been a circular rod / object been traveling through there trying to find it's way to the mouth. :3

Kitton I don't think that bra fits you.

-snip-
Notice how red and how much space there are between the breasts. I'm guessing there's been a circular rod / object been traveling through there trying to find it's way to the mouth. :3
If only bisjac would on camera like we asked him to.

/Agree
it does. i just didnt adjust the straps lol.
you dont understand what a pain in the ass it is to wear a bra
i dare you to try it for a day!! ;D

Kitton, you're a 32C cup, amirite?

do you want this popcorn