Author Topic: Make the hatmod a default addon please  (Read 3417 times)

I think that the hatmod should be made a default addon and allowed in avatar options, I think this would be a good idea mainly because the avatar options have been the same for the past 10 years or so and there are a large amount of options in the hatmod itself like hair, masks, etc. We need the hatmod default at this point, please badspot

better yet, make hats collectible and tradable

better yet, make hats collectible and tradable
And have a hat store where you can buy hats if you aren't willing to wait for random drop hats.

considering the fact that it takes 30 seconds to install hatmod, it's not at all worth the trouble optimizing it for the game. this is essentially the same response to all "make this a default addon" threads

the only addon that absolutely needs to be default is the duplicator

imo i think a player cosmetic update would be cool, like new hats and accessories and default faces and stuff

It'd be cool to see hatmod become default like that. But first id like to see some kind of interface like what Rusty and Monk's Hatmod+ had, along with the inclusion of superhat. Basically, some way to see hats on your avatar/an avatar so you could try on hats.

Also, Id personally want to go back and make sure that my hats can be worn together without awkward overlapping within reason. That, and scrub up some of the hatmod models to be a bit more sightly when viewed off the blockhead. There's still quite a bit of work to be done.

However, I will say that with the release of superhat, I'm realizing that there aren't many hats that work as a third hat. I might need to make a 5th pack.

I might need to make a 5th pack.
i'm definitely down for that

inb4 tradeable hats and steam market support

the only addon that absolutely needs to be default is the duplicator

and this