Author Topic: The Great "Spartan 101" Drama Topic  (Read 6135 times)

you have no chatlogs, but Spartan is a known idiot.
He is friends with a known troller who trolled a server with a lag machine. Spartan knew it was his friend but his friend blamed me saying that "I helped him" for no reason and instead Spartan told the host it was me, yet not his friend. He then joined multiple servers and got me permas and I then removed him on steam and permad him after he chatspammed my server

Yeah Spartan's a huge richard. Removed him from steam and took him off of any auto I had a lil while back. I support this but next time please provide screenshots of the actual chat.

https://i.gyazo.com/31bef90124a9ab6f989d721ad4a44f4d.png

"Spartan 101 has been given Admin(Auto)"

other reasons to claim why this post is fake is spartan doesn't use capitals at the beginning of sentences, and if he did, he'd know how to capitalize I, this grammar is alike to yours, there is also no picture proof, meaning this isn't the true story.

although yes, spartan 101 is a troll however despite this if you want to prove he is, try adding pictures to your proof and not making up bullstuff.

you realise I can call bullstuff on this since you could have just went on a friends and was given super admin

or you just joined a server that can you super admin

Wait, that doesn't say Spartan 101 was given admin, it says you were
??

you realise I can call bullstuff on this since you could have just went on a friends and was given super admin

or you just joined a server that can you super admin

Wait, that doesn't say Spartan 101 was given admin, it says you were
??

my point it doesn't say "was given", thats the only reason i added that there

I believe OP.  I've encountered Spartan 101 multiple times before and he acts putrid.

spartan is an very bad person he just made my friend unfriend me and practicly spartan made him his slave with mind games and so  he just got admin and stuff and abused it and didnt let anyone build anything not his style  always criticizing evryone and  hes an very bad admin the worst admin who else thinks he should be banned from BL
/omega duber super duber support

Because this drama was made by critawakets, it has no credibility. absolutely 0 support
No evidence, and made by critawakets. No support.
Does this count as being dismissive?

Safe to assume though.

No because I'm stating that I don't belive the drama to be true because the poster isn't trustworthy.

No because I'm stating that I don't belive the drama to be true because the poster isn't trustworthy.
yes but spartan is a very known troll, and it looks like you're just being a stuffhead to him

yes but spartan is a very known troll, and it looks like you're just being a stuffhead to him
I don't support dramas without proof and Crit is a known liar/moron