Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 6623 times)

he's gay though
shut up she can love me all she wants, you're just jealous

pssst
wat dose ur hair look like
(for forum adventure totally not for stalking i mean why would i do that i have like 10 hundred girlfriends and stuff so yeah)

I love you more
I can only love you back if you bring me two sacrificial humans, I haven't eaten in years
not that I eat humans or anything

pssst
wat dose ur hair look like
(for forum adventure totally not for stalking i mean why would i do that i have like 10 hundred girlfriends and stuff so yeah)
Long and brown

I can only love you back if you bring me two sacrificial humans, I haven't eaten in years
not that I eat humans or anything

now you're a cannibal on top of a necrophiliac furry?

hot damn

Long and brown

does the carpet match the drapes?

now you're a cannibal on top of a necrophiliac furry?
hot damn
actually the cannibalism stems from the necrophilia, and the gore special interest only adds to it

I would suck your richard just for the record

8]

I would suck your richard just for the record
hmmm
that might reduce the amount of human body matter required

Oh wow, I just realized who it was. Not only had I forgotten the name, but all I really noticed was the avatar from a comic someone else had an avatar of once here and like the first three letters. Assumed it was some random noob. Didn't know Shazoo actually had an account or was still around. In fact, I thought everyone said you were a boy. Why are people calling you a girl?

Would explain why you couldn't break down a door, though. A male Blocklander would have found a way to break the door and then make a topic explaining how they got stuck and then grounded for destroying a door.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:46:41 AM by MegaScientifical »

Would explain why you couldn't break down a door, though.
* SpreadsPlague glares

you are lucky you ninja'd that last part in

The bathroom is in the very front of my house, and all the bedrooms are in the back. Any noise that I make cannot be heard.

If that's true, you're forgeted if you will get robbed.

avatar from a comic someone else had an avatar of once here
was it me, because I did
it was like the autumn before last and it was the fox falling out of a tree