Author Topic: ask me to write something good about you  (Read 3526 times)

write something bad about me

obligatory me posting in this thread

i doubt there's anything to say since you know about as much about me as I know about you
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:29:23 PM by Willymcmilly »

What do you have to say about me?

do me or the explosive charges on my chest will explode

hello
I'll be hardpressed to find someone that actually hates you, you've given a sizable majority of people on this forum including me support, whether it be in drama, life stuff or through forgiveness

not only that, thank you for the brockrand comics thread, and the chill threads

keep doing what you're doing hodot

do me
I don't think I've ever been mad at you, nor can I be, you're never on the wrong side of the debate

for that reason, you're the most trust worthy person I've met to ever run a discord or administrate something, I never have any doubts about you and you always keep the retro arcade clean of any arguing, as well as the way you always have something to talk about at like, 6am in the morning for me

also you've got good taste in style, you make leather and retro lovey

i exist
your bird avatar cracks me up, and I believe that was multiplied when I saw your youtube channel though lol

I've also never seen you argue or at least not to the stupid point where I remember anything about you for it, you're a really decent forumer

noob
where do I begin with you? you've pretty much saw me go through my best and worst moments and somehow still forgave me, you always answer whatever question I may have about anything whether it be about history, politics or in general anything, which is why I've subconsciously designated you as being better than wikipedia

not only that, you're one of the good people I've saw that actively engage in politics and don't adamantly defend your opinion like it's your oath, you approach it civil and clean

then there's the forum games + the artstyle you have going for them, somehow you manage to find the motivation to not only have a good clear looking style but you manage them unbiased

I could really go on but it'd be more personal, just know I really value as a friend jairo

i don't exist
well, if you did exist, I'm sure I'd rememeber you for being a very pleasant person to be around on your last as well as current forum account

your bot is also VERY impressive to me, it's inspired me to code more features into my own discord bot

i love you
I can't pick out any issues with you off the top of my head, only that you're very keep to yourself in your posts and don't intentionally go out of your way to get yourself into deep trouble

Heya
I remember you being an incredibly helpful guy on the tekkit server last year, or otherwise your house was amazing looking, the best looking thing in mine and nonnels town

Please give me attention
I remember you having a good sense of humour towards me, even when my jokes probably sucked you still played along

It better be loving eye-watering, you Scottish forget.
McJob, jesus christ dude I can't thank you enough, you've been there to reason plenty of people out with me on the discord, not only that I eagerly await you to tell me more about pending questions I have, such as:
how does x chunk of code work
why does this game studio suck
tell me in moderate detail about the halo lore

then you laugh, and go into EXTREME detail like it's religion, which never ever goes over the topic of my head even if I wasn't ready for that much information

you're also pretty smart with other stuff like life advice, job/careers advice (obviously) and again, you reason plenty of people out with me and you even make me think more reasonably about my actions through explanations

you're also with the heist crew, forget me man you make me die when we're playing gta together, trying to (fruitlessly) pound my karuma won't do much good

dunno what the forums was doing without you, mcjob, you're always there to knock sense into people that need it

my self-esteem is poop so i need someone else to put it back together for me
I remember playing minecraft with you and cakey a WHILE back, can't say I regret it either because without you I'd think the stuff we were doing would be more boring, also I've never ever saw you get mad on here, like ever, how could I even think of disliking you dude?

I need motivation so say something about me?
back on the fish tank, you honestly impressed me with the amount of ahead copying going on, it was laughable just how much you liked stealing his avatars

Me
I remember you from nation rps, despite the arguing going on (involving me, probably) you always stayed far away and continued roleplaying, you've got way more self control than I do lol

write something bad about me
something bad about me

Do me (Red Spy)
your memes are good, I rate them 10/10

nah but seriously dude you got a great sense of humour, you've made me laugh multiple times with your sarcasm

tell me how gr8 i am
I skipped over you, how the forget did I skip over YOU

the fact you like, actively participate in and enjoy running the biggest general discussion topic is honestly saying a lot about you, you are NEVER inflammatory in arguments that arise either, you really like to keep discussion going (pretty much a fact at this point) and I hope you keep the night discussion topic open forever, I like it

I will do a another volley after this post
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:16:32 PM by Maxwell. »

your bird avatar cracks me up, and I believe that was multiplied when I saw your youtube channel though lol

I've also never seen you argue or at least not to the stupid point where I remember anything about you for it, you're a really decent forumer
d'aww you're making me blush c:

I can't pick out any issues with you off the top of my head,

First sign I knew this thread was bullstuff