Author Topic: Cappy's Super Minecraft Survival Funtime Part 4: Riot Games Strikes Back  (Read 3262 times)

upd8 to 1.11.2

^ this too
Didnt know what was in the newer updates so I looked them up, and theres some pretty neat stuff in those updates

Just hope people wont explore too far otherwise a lot of the chunks around us are already gonna be outdated if Cappy updates

Updated to 1.11.2, you monkeys

what's so special about 1.11.2 anyway

you tell me

you're gonna have to be fast and/or lucky to get an elytra on a multiplayer server

I just spent an hour hunting down some netherwart, these goons even took the soul sand out from under the ones that were in the closest fortress

fancy and neat stuff
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Version_history

I mean, I read the patch notes, I just didn't see much that's very interesting

the new structure and related content is cool enough but god knows how far you'll have to travel to load new chunks and find one

I took some screenshots with shaders.

I actually think this one is desktop wallpaper material.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:21:40 PM by Ahead »

Oi I took a few too notice me too

im waiting for this horse to get shot in the eye and fricking die

when you [Shaders] Error: Invalid program "final"
Last 3 images are clickable to reveal 1920x1017 pictures that took my fps down to a good whopping 3-5 fps. why it's 1017 idk but it's one pixel away from 1018 so whatever right?

Anti-lag needs to be removed imo: doesnt help all that much with lag, major inconvenience if u die right before it triggers (considering /back doesnt reliably work when u die sometimes), and farm animals start to disappear which discourages farming

is that what's been happening to my cows? I thought they were just idiots and kept glitching into the wall

but yeah I don't think there are enough people simultaneously creating enough items every 5 minutes to lag the server, but I could be wrong

Antilag removed by popular opinion

Antilag removed by popular opinion

any plans for the End? I can provide a couple eyes, maybe find the stronghold and connect it to the nether portal network while I wait