Food (for real)

Author Topic: Food (for real)  (Read 2158 times)

We need food that we can hold as everyone  knows.
Now the problem usually is that we don't have a use for it.
If we made food emotes that do two things.
First it would display a blank just ate blank text in the text area
It would also have you pick up that item in your hand and put it up to your mouth then it disapears
it could be a weapon if it did nothing and dispears afteryou hold it up.

if soembody could get me a model and thegeek's permission, i can easily edit the pill scipt to heal you, but the animation of holding it to your mouth i couldnt do

if soembody could get me a model and thegeek's permission, i can easily edit the pill scipt to heal you, but the animation of holding it to your mouth i couldnt do
thats the ONLY thing we can do. you could use it in rpgs though. the healing effect wouldnt be much different unless you use super weak weapons.

if somebody could get me a model and thegeek's permission, i can easily edit the pill scipt to heal you, but the animation of holding it to your mouth i couldnt do
I could make a model, im new to modeling but i can try. I will make a burger, shall it be round, or boxy...

if somebody could get me a model and thegeek's permission, i can easily edit the pill scipt to heal you, but the animation of holding it to your mouth i couldnt do
I could make a model, im new to modeling but i can try. I will make a burger, shall it be round, or boxy...

lol a burger was just what i was thinking, but still, i heard TheGeek doesn't like people using thegeek's scripts. maybe roundbuns, but with a square burger. wendy's style.

Me and my friend are working on it.

Sorry for double post, you don't need TheGeek's permission, you need Ephialtes's permission.

Slugger, waiting for PM from you.

BTW, for the food mod it's me and Slugger making it. I'm doing models (already have ice cream model done, yippee)

sounds good. I think it might be useful in dm's too.

*waits for someone to say that there will be tremendous lag*

How would there be lag... Newcigarettes these days....

there would no lag, all it really is is the pill with different health restored and models.

I'll make some models, Pear ftw :P

I ment that most suggestions are replied by someone who says "no nub cuz they be laggz". cant anyone take a joke?  :cookieMonster:

I ment that most suggestions are replied by someone who says "no nub cuz they be laggz". cant anyone take a joke?  :cookieMonster:

Oh I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic.

Chasey, if you want to help sure you can.

Can you make a decent model of a fish in a plate, a fruit bowl, and dish of pasta?

I have an ice cream cone and cake model finished.