Author Topic: What are your best memories of Blockland?  (Read 5445 times)

dogfight servers and terrain vehicle wars.

BL is surprisingly a good fps game, especially with vehicles, it's almost like a poor man's battlefield.

When the Shader update was released only to find out my (final) Dell laptop with mobile intel graphics couldn't run them

jorgurs rpg/dog fight, nobot's death race, and the old red guys unlimited mining. good stuff mang

any kind of dogfight that involved the slopes. going fly-bys with the biplane with like 4 other people riding passenger was the coolest stuff ever.

Me, nighthawk, filipe, and over 20 other people drifting and driving around collab city.

Me, nighthawk, filipe, and over 20 other people drifting and driving around collab city.
Yeah this it pretty cool. I really love drifting the Fiesta. Last time I was there I made 50 bots that all looked like me and paraded them through the streets :3

One of my most favorite memories ever would be ANYTHING before v21. Just saying.

That time back when I found enjoyment just playing in singleplayer

When I first bought the game, I mainly played LAN with my little brother. Every time I would download new add-ons from the forum I would build a big red wall to hide them, and then show them to my little brother all at once.

Gravity Cat's Old Government Vs Rebels Tdms and sord's zombies
My first build:
A floating fortress on the slopes' lake, tryed for hours to land a flying wheeled jeep correctly on the runway
still cant fly those damn things

I remember when I would spend hours at The Slopes just driving around in new vehicles and trying to make a new siege server when Heedicalking shut his down. Now that I look back that would have been a really bad build. Riding the soapbox racer down the hills was fun

when me and my friend ran from a giant purple monkey (FFC) while YMCA blares in the background
I always laughed to death.

my first good early memories of Blockland were from 2010 when I would host this stuffty Zelda RP and play on Infinite Mining a stuffload. oh and building cathedrals in Badspot's Blockparty.

My best memory would have to be in 2012 when I got my irl friend to buy BL and we played this one guy's parkour-challenge map with like 30 other people all night.