Author Topic: What are your best memories of Blockland?  (Read 5442 times)

Heedicalking's TDMs on Slopes. My goodness, seeing my brother play one of those was what finally convinced me to get Blockland.
Oh my gosh, yes. I loved that place. I would play there all day long. Jorgur's Dogfight was the next best thing

Building my own city in the Bedroom, because I hated ACM and BETA city.

Fort Wars on [GSF] Paradise or Slopes.

I remember roleplaying with myself and some bots back in v15, that was fun

Somewhat-OT:I remember this one save that used to be default, but was removed. It was something like a creepy church, there was music was playing near the entrance. If someone could find that, I would be happy

Count's Knife TDM, SkYlAr's freebuild, ChocoboPah's server for riding the scooter on (Lt. Portal Freak or something was there too), Placid's challenge maps, Meekl and all the awesome bullstuff that happened every time i joined there (that guy was my idol for a year), Dy'mar and all those amazing space ships that were always there, god damn.

all the Time I spent on Eski/Teneski's server back in around 09 or something
I had so much fun there.

playing Dungeons & Dragons with cakey and redoctober and carbon zypher, besieging the Iron Keep together
playing on Wizzard's Dogfight and trying to unify the teams and form an alliance
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:35:04 PM by McZealot »

When I first joined, people actually built.

KINEX's block city
Wizzard's Dogfight
KINEX's vehicle wars - I have a fully functional save, if I could remake the map I could host this

Pretty much anything that was part of Scattered Space.

Slopes TDMs and stuff.
Kom's Server Thing.
Jorgur's RPG.
Maps.

Heedicalking's TDMs on Slopes. My goodness, seeing my brother play one of those was what finally convinced me to get Blockland.
i should totally remake it out of bricks. see how it compares to the old slopes (probably poorly). i'd just need a lot of people to do the modter though

Old servers with my friends

Slopes tdms

Somewhat-OT:I remember this one save that used to be default, but was removed. It was something like a creepy church, there was music was playing near the entrance. If someone could find that, I would be happy

It's called the DM Church, and I happen to have the save. However, I'm too lazy to upload it to Dropbox or something, so if you want it you'll need to stop by my server.

When I first joined, people actually built.
people are building now more than ever, i dont know what your talking about
with the removal of maps people have really had to start working