Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38510 times)

Edit: I just started upgrading my Boom Beach headquarters to level 10. When done, I'll have access to the missile barrage from the gunboat, an iron collector, and a Boom mine.

Op missions make me want to cry, I need stronger troops to even stand a chance. By the way, we are redoing Milk Run so we can get more points out of it.

Nah, I'm going 100% upgraded before I get townhall 8.

I'm getting close though, especially with these gem boosts

Op missions make me want to cry, I need stronger troops to even stand a chance. By the way, we are redoing Milk Run so we can get more points out of it.

I'm okay with that. We need more practice.

Nah, I'm going 100% upgraded before I get townhall 8.

I'm getting close though, especially with these gem boosts
I like how you got better walls than me before you do the town hall. I need to at least get them all to lvl 5 and then redesign my base so I can get the best use out of them. I will probably find a layout online this time

At least you helped, I wouldn't have won the attack without your help!

I love waking up to 540 Dark Elixir waiting for me! <3

At least you helped, I wouldn't have won the attack without your help!

I need stronger zookas, or at least have some that survived the attack. I would've one shotted the entire power generator, but it failed because I accidentally shot a flare and ran out of time.

I need stronger zookas, or at least have some that survived the attack. I would've one shotted the entire power generator, but it failed because I accidentally shot a flare and ran out of time.

I was frankly surprised that I won the level 37 base. I tried to send my heavies in first to take the overpowered rocket launchers from out of range but they got too close to the cannons and died.

But the zookas stood far enough out of range that a good amount survived the launchers so I just let them attack the core for over a minute before it fell.

I was frankly surprised that I won the level 37 base. I tried to send my heavies in first to take the overpowered rocket launchers from out of range but they got too close to the cannons and died.

But the zookas stood far enough out of range that a good amount survived the launchers so I just let them attack the core for over a minute before it fell.

I watched the replay, you got extremely lucky.

I watched the replay, you got extremely lucky.

Yeah. Glad it turned out.

On clash I attacked a level 120 person. Most defenses were maxed out (inferno towers and xbows were unloaded) and I still got away with 150k gold, 330k elixir, got 38% destruction and one star with taking his town hall.

As soon as my noob sheild went down I got attacked 8 times in 24 hours.
Now I have nearly 200 trophies I didn't want.

I know the feel, welcome to Silver 1.

go attack a bunch of people an just quit after placing one troop.

Losing trophies isn't that hard. XD

I went ahead and started my other drill with my helplessly spilling over elixir. I'm now saving gold for my last bomb. By then I'll start saving for my last wizard tower (to 5) and have lots of time devoted solely to walls.

The rest of my elixir goes to troop upgrades and my gold all goes to my walls except for my last elixir storage to level 11.

Also, I have enough for barb king to level 2! :D