Author Topic: Badmins  (Read 4227 times)

Why do you think I did it?

What happens when you wrench all the bricks of someones base...

OMG I NEVER DID THAT.

I've been framed.

What happens when you wrench all the bricks of someones base...
Why does it have to happen to me?

OMG I NEVER DID THAT.

I've been framed.
You have not been framed, it was all your fault.

I was here
this ENTIRE thread is a complete lie. You were the one to burn up the spawn. End of story.

I do not remember doing any of that, I died and I spawned, I really don't remember any of that.

I do not remember doing any of that, I died and I spawned, I really don't remember any of that.
stop trying to play dumb, you got destroyed in this thread. game over.you loose

loving handicaps who think protear did this, please take a second to to notice this wonderful lesson on blockland eventing
first of and forelovingmost, incase none of you have ever played the game, when you are admin, you are able to look at every player's events, but not edit them, oh no that would be bad! What you can do however, is set them to whatever you want when your looking at them, making it easy to fake that picture above, so loving easy! go try it yourself kids!

second off, if the above is not correct(which it is and my last point will more than likely show you), vce
when using the above vce, you are using the event onactivate, so when you click the brick, it starts the relay! but what if someone else clicks it.. oh! yes, it also then starts the relay, I've had this happen to me before, and i've done it to other people in a non abusive manner, but the point is that anyone with protear's trust could've just set that

thirdly, Bim
I dont know if any of you have had the unfortunate occurrence of meeting bim, but he is not a nice person
the last time I was there he had a tank in which when shot, would create the image of 2 wonderful breasts of some sort of alien in the chat, notice the idiocy and/or douchebagary, not only this, but his language is horrendus, it hurts to read the amount of time he laps in loveual, perverted, and even distasteful words into his sentences. and of course, I've seen some horrible abuse by this admin, when playing, you are given rules, one of them being, dont abuse vce, I am banned, so i dont know the exact words, but while i was building my base, bim decided to show up, and show me the tank that shot the boob missiles, and, when i entered the tank, the vce triggered in it and the tank went flying, abuse? I'd say so! But not only that, me, thinking that those apparent vce events where allowed, attempted to use them with a zone event, on my base, on my runway, but for no apparent reason i was givin a 2/3 strike, which means if i messed up one more time, i'd be banned(the first was for arguing with him, i dont remember exactly but it was something about the tank) the rest of my lovely meeting with bim went badly, and was partially my fault, and rather not get banned for admitting of it

finally, the last point, Protear
please, gaze your lovely eyes upon protear, does he seriously look as one, smart enough to even understand vce? his sentences are generally a mess and dont make much sense, he often does things one would find a new person doing, and, I am no id tribal or any of the sort, but please gaze upon his id, someone of 100k should not know advanced "trolling"  or "abusive" vce events as you think he has, I never learned how to do any of that crap until later a year or so, and many of my other 30k friends(i am a 30k, this is an alt) had no idea what vce was when I told them of it, same for some 20k'rs!

so, once again, I say this drama not as an attack against the server, only a sort of bad review to tell you that maybe this server isn't for someone who enjoys badadmins, and that protear is likely innocent, but this does not say he could not have, it is just so much more likely that bim and his starfish friends and admins did this

also enough of the loving reaction pictures, we got it on the first one

grox

in all seriousness

chill out

so, once again, I say this drama not as an attack against the server, only a sort of bad review to tell you that maybe this server isn't for someone who does not enjoy badadmins,
sorry fixed that last little mistake, how'd i miss it!