Four eyes!

I wear glasses all day.
55 (50.9%)
I wear glasses only when needed.
22 (20.4%)
I don't have four eyes.
31 (28.7%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Who wears Glasses?  (Read 2782 times)

I need them or I can't see anything, unless its an inch in front of my face

So I wear them every second that I am not asleep

I have like $120 special reading glasses I have to have :s

I have glaucoma, so I'm blind in one eye. This means I wear glasses for two reasons: to improve my vision in my only good eye, and to protect said good eye. I'd rather not by completely blind.

Oh God. That would be torture for me.
really?
honestly, I'd love it, being awake during surgeries and not feeling any pain seems so exciting
brain surgery is just one thing, and I'm sure if you ask well you could get some other major surgery done without sedatives but with numbing stuff
I'd like watching it happen, especially since surgery is one of the things I'd like doing as an adult

i think instead i might just flip the forget out during the surgery, flinch at the slightest sensation and lose an eye

i-im okay with glasses ;_;

I have glasses and I don't want eye surgery because Final Destination 5.

i think instead i might just flip the forget out during the surgery, flinch at the slightest sensation and lose an eye
well, you can't actually move your head, and your eye is numbed and either you can't blink or your eyelids are being held open, so that wont really happen
I have glasses and I don't want eye surgery because Final Destination 5.
lol, that does seem like something that would make you not want to do it
I still do though, because that doctor seemed really careless and I'm almost positive that it has literally never happened

really?
honestly, I'd love it, being awake during surgeries and not feeling any pain seems so exciting
brain surgery is just one thing, and I'm sure if you ask well you could get some other major surgery done without sedatives but with numbing stuff
I'd like watching it happen, especially since surgery is one of the things I'd like doing as an adult

i-im okay with glasses ;_;

This is why.
Although it would be pretty cool, and then I could say "I was awake during surgery."

well, you can't actually move your head, and your eye is numbed and either you can't blink or your eyelids are being held open, so that wont really happen

Oh, well that's reassuring.
brb, going to convince parents to let me have eye surgery.

the surgery is permanent, but it doesn't stop your eyes from deteriorating further

also, LASIK eye surgery seems like pretty fun stuff
you're awake and can see throughout the whole procedure, including the part where the surgeon removes part of the outside of your eye, and you can't actually feel anything at that point, so I'm sure it feels weird to see it going onhttp://ask.yahoo.com/20021230.html

Oh My God No ohgod NOOO the mental images ;–;

well I'm never thinking about having that done again thanks

Nope. I know someone who's wearing someone else's glasses when he doesn't need them so he will eventually need them, though.

I know someone who's wearing someone else's glasses when he doesn't need them so he will eventually need them, though.
that's also something that doesn't happen

Apparently every time you masturbate you lose a little bit of zinc or some stuff
which defocuses your eyes ever so slightly

I think I need glasses