Blockland Forums > Clan Discussion

in[DEV] - "hey that new building clan!"

<< < (2/16) > >>

kill3rman88:

--- Quote from: Khaz on April 12, 2017, 02:53:07 PM ---said who lol

--- End quote ---

Well I may be exaggerating but I am very bad at building, I like to event.. more. I mean at the moment I'm building just  to try new things and learn more. Though I assume you just wouldn't want anyone in a building clan, mostly people that can actually contribute.

Though if you need someone to build small stuff and event.. *Cough cough* You know.

Mega-Bear:
Looks sweet, when I have the chance I'll apply in game. It's great to see a committed building clan.

Khaz:

--- Quote from: Mega-Bear on April 12, 2017, 03:03:53 PM ---Looks sweet, when I have the chance I'll apply in game. It's great to see a committed building clan.

--- End quote ---
Glad to see you're interested! Looking forward to seeing your potential!

--- Quote from: kill3rman88 on April 12, 2017, 02:58:02 PM ---Well I may be exaggerating but I am very bad at building, I like to event.. more. I mean at the moment I'm building just  to try new things and learn more. Though I assume you just wouldn't want anyone in a building clan, mostly people that can actually contribute.

Though if you need someone to build small stuff and event.. *Cough cough* You know.

--- End quote ---
You seem to be interested in learning how to do new things with building. You dont have to be god-tier. I'm looking for people who have a passion to learn and grow. Don't sweat it :)

Me, Brickitect, and Serings all learned from eachother and even now we still do.

kill3rman88:

--- Quote from: Khaz on April 12, 2017, 03:10:29 PM ---Glad to see you're interested! Looking forward to seeing your potential!
You seem to be interested in learning how to do new things with building. You dont have to be god-tier. I'm looking for people who have a passion to learn and grow. Don't sweat it :)

Me, Brickitect, and Serings all learned from eachother and even now we still do.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, you know I'll have to try out and see. Very cool idea.

Brickitect:

--- Quote from: kill3rman88 on April 12, 2017, 03:12:43 PM ---Awesome, you know I'll have to try out and see. Very cool idea.

--- End quote ---
I'm not good at eventing so :v

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version