Author Topic: There was an earthquake where I live  (Read 901 times)

Apparently it was almost 5 magnitude in Westwood which is like 40 minutes from me, but it wasn't much bigger than I. It was close enough that I felt it enough to wake up in a panic (don't even remember feeling it really, all I felt was hearing a really loud alarm noise. which my mom didn't hear.) I woke up instantly around 6:45 and remember only like screaming internally (it was like that thing where you can't scream out loud - just internally) and breathing really heavy. Earthquake wasn't even that bad for me, but supposedly downtown it was 5-10 seconds.

It woke me up and now I have a headache.

Jeez that sounds like a horrible thing to wake up to.
hope everyone there is ok

Usually I get headaches from being jolted awake, but not today for some reason.

Oh snap. I hope everyone's alright, and not too much damage.

I've had 3 earthquakes in 4 weeks. The biggest was a 6.0 and the smallest was 3.2 magnitude.

I've had 3 earthquakes in 4 weeks. The biggest was a 6.0 and the smallest was 3.2 magnitude.
Whoa what? When did this happen?

These past weeks. I just felt this one a few mins ago which malkes 4.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:59:37 AM by cocoaTHEhotdog »

I live in the godly land of eastern Europe where earthquakes are non-existent.

I live in the godly land of eastern Europe where earthquakes are non-existent.
woo europe

I live in the godly land of Canada where earthquakes are non-existent.

Once I was in an 8.1 earthquake

I was legitimately scared

I've been in two earthquakes above 5.0 that I know of. Both times I never woke up until morning. The first one though, I had a dream that had constant thunder in it, like it would never stop until the dream ended. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? I kind of want to feel one though, just for the heck of it.

I felt it too

It was between 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning BTW, not 6:45