Author Topic: CityRP v2  (Read 21660 times)

Me and bolt have moved onto something other then CityRP, I'm not sure if jook is going to continue work on cityrp :3

They're going to make love :o something we all want to know about. :o

MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL 3:<
At least practice scripting by making some stuffty weapon add-ons before making giant stuff-burger mods.

Have you actually seen anyone say "yeah this a great idea, sounds awesome!!" about this plan of yours? Surely that should be some sort of indicator as to how popular it will be and whether its worth your time or not. Seems to me like you just love somebody's mod and you're ignorant to the fact that nobody else does.
Yeah this is  great idea,sounds awsome!! im serious i didnt get a chance to download it because i got blockland too late....  :( :panda:

Protip: 99.99% of all users on Blockland who have a brain and common sense hate CityRP for its terrible gameplay.

Protip: 99.99% of all users on Blockland who have a brain and common sense hate CityRP for its terrible gameplay.

Protip: CityRP is horrible.

Protip: CityRP is horrible.
Protip: Both are correct and use Protips.

Protip:I like the city RP,make another one!

Protip:I like the city RP,make another one!

Protip: Get out.

This idea and project is crap and you are stupid.

I think this seems like an interesting idea...Good luck.

He's already failed, he left a month ago.

You haven't seen the result yet.

Lolk Monty.
On topic:YOU PHAIL