Poll

What switch types do you prefer?

Linear
Tactile
Clicky
Other

Author Topic: Mechanical Keyboards Thread No. 2 <New Poll>  (Read 6057 times)

Iirc having an old af keyboard in a gaming setup usually isn't beneficial at all due to them not being able to register more than 2 keys at a time

Iirc having an old af keyboard in a gaming setup usually isn't beneficial at all due to them not being able to register more than 2 keys at a time
PS2 can handle N-key rollover, usually the niche brands have the most features  as well, so we'll see.

PS2 can handle N-key rollover, usually the niche brands have the most features  as well, so we'll see.
I know but I'm talking about old keyboards not having key rollover most of the time, not wether or not the plug is compatible with it :P

I have one I got a year or two ago at Savers that I haven't been able to use yet because apparently oldschool mouse/keyboard connectors aren't what the kids are into these days. I'm hoping to be able to use it when I get my rig together. It fits perfectly with my '99 theme. The keyboard is made by Mouse Systems which is a kind of obscure company that was bought by a bigger company and hasn't really done much since. I got the keyboard because it looks comfy as forget and I had been hearing good things about mechanicals. I took off all the keycaps to clean it and haven't finished putting them back on since, so it got crud back in between the keys, oh well.
FIY that's not actually a mechanical keyboard, it uses sliders over rubber domes. Still a decent board though.