Author Topic: School mod  (Read 1604 times)

This is a good idea and also good for school rpg.ok this is how it works.only super admin are princibles and admin are teachers and all the rest are students.also you have 5 minutes of class then you have 4 minute lunch then 2 minutes of school left then you go home for 5 minutes take a break and then its time to go to school and if you dontmake it your locked out and sent to the princables office sry it =s long and who evber makes this ill give you a super suprise. :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: :panda:

Don't  emote spam...

On-Topic: It's a somewhat good idea, although I might make some changes...

Don't  emote spam...

On-Topic: It's a somewhat good idea, although I might make some changes...
what changes do you want

Deathmatches inbetween classes.

neat... though shouldn`t it be 1hr. at home? it gives you more time to relax. and shouldn`t thare be items too, like note when you use it you type a note and an enter button is on the bottom of the screen click it and it makes a sound lise a small crinkcing sound loud enugh to when the students can hear it good but the teacher can barrely hear it.and chalk like the note but whae you type and press [enter] it shows up on a board brick. a board brick is a block that looks like a chalk board.                           yes?
                                     no?

and also a pencil add on paper add on and a grader addon to grade the papers and you also make test if you super admin and if you get them rite you get to go home and yeah mabye i shoud make school 20 mins 10 min lunch 11 min left of school and 40 min home break un less you passe quiz

and also a pencil add on paper add on and a grader addon to grade the papers and you also make test if you super admin and if you get them rite you get to go home and yeah mabye i shoud make school 20 mins 10 min lunch 11 min left of school and 40 min home break un less you passe quiz
tl;dr;bad grammar

Off-Topic: What's "tl;dr;"?

oh and also white board and the teacher types /whiteboard #1 (because it has to know what white board it is soit has to be numbers to see what board it is) ok back to white board the teacher typs/whiteboard 1 (what you want to say on whiteboard) and then it will appaer on whiteboard also if you wont to erase type/erase 1 or what evr number it is