Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1293084 times)

learn to fingerpose pls
the model i was using had a problem. every time i tried to finger pose it didn't seem to work. the other models in the background did work its just the model behind the rock.

how 2 get special fancy sunglare in HD vehicles
The sun flare is in the post processing menu, the vehicle is probably some vehicle that was ported from a Forza game

i'm becoming quite sick of seeing bodies just fall and hit the ground like they tripped over something whenever an explosion goes off by them. I wanna seem them fly and hit the wall at high speed or fly into the air or something like they do in Half Life 2 :C

i'm becoming quite sick of seeing bodies just fall and hit the ground like they tripped over something whenever an explosion goes off by them. I wanna seem them fly and hit the wall at high speed or fly into the air or something like they do in Half Life 2 :C
Well, they eventually made it so player velocity carries over to their corpses after a loong time of not doing so, so they might get around to that after another 8 or 9 years

Gordan Mc-Fro-Man in his Natural Habitat, Dropping some Funky-Fresh beats

I was bored and tired, ok?

It's finally Christmas in Gmod Tower!

Sadly i can't play any games as my laptop is slow enough to have me miss out on 6 of 8 rounds of Ball Race :(

I tried GMod tower today, I think i'm addicted
I finished my desk in my suite.