Author Topic: A Castle  (Read 1725 times)

My friend build this castle, and I don't normally do this, but I took a particular liking to this build, I found it very creative

he goes by guitarheroman619 ingame, hes kind of new to the game so if you see him ingame, say hi for me

Yes you can rate
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:11:39 AM by soba »

looks cool 10/10
My friend hasn't given permission to rate, and he just went to bed, so yeah

3:22 AM - guitarheroman619: what is the link again
3:24 AM - siba: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181290.0
3:25 AM - guitarheroman619: dude
3:25 AM - guitarheroman619: dude
3:25 AM - siba: ?
3:25 AM - guitarheroman619: i give full permision to rate
3:25 AM - guitarheroman619: ok
3:26 AM - siba: oh okay
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:11:19 AM by soba »

I'm still baffled by the fact that you "need" a permission to rate. Or that you would actually rate a build with numbers rather than writing a few sentences.

Good for a beginner 8/10.

The ceiling is very spammy but otherwise it is pretty good for a beginner.

Definitely not the best in Blockland but for a slightly new member to Blockland I think he has excellent potential.

Definitely not the best in Blockland but for a slightly new member to Blockland I think he has excellent potential.
He happens to be very new, this is probrebly one of his first builds, and I already see quite the potential in it

I always like to see builds in blockland that are just completely different from anything anybody has created

that tells you something about the person, there is much creativity within

I remember building castles when I started playing. Good times. Good times.

It's all un-original now :/

I remember the RPG you used to run. The one on that map that was too big for a normal sized blockhead, but too small for a toy. you remember that?

It looks crap.

But I love it!

I'm still baffled by the fact that you "need" a permission to rate. Or that you would actually rate a build with numbers rather than writing a few sentences.

I strongly agree with this. Mostly because if you don't want a rating you shouldn't be posting.

I wouldn't say this is really a castle but it is an interesting build.

Not that-
Oh he's new? Well stuff this is pretty good.
9/10