Author Topic: Help buy me a phone!  (Read 332 times)

High school is rolling around and I need a phone! Can you guys help? I don't know that much about phones but I need one.

I need something that is fairly low budget, $200 is quite a stretch for me. I don't want a contract so I can cancel at any time, and I would prefer to get a phone with a decent camera since I am a photographer and videographer and would love to take pictures on the go.

I don't really like Window's phone but if you know of something that's really good I'll look into it. And if you guys know any plans you can show that aswell, but please remember I'm broke and can't spend a fortune on a phone.

Thanks!

lumia 635 is what i have and it's really nice but there aren't a lot of apps for it. the apps it does have are neat and really sleek. i recommend it

Okay, if you can cough up just a little more, the LG G2 is fantastic good camera, great performance and screen.

If $220 is just to much, try the Asus Zenphone 2 for $200. The camera's not as good, but it's still a decent phone.

Lastly, I'd $200 is still to much, check out the Moto G 2015. Still decent, but not as good of a performer.