Author Topic: Avatar Requests  (Read 1214 times)

I am taking requests on Avatars to make in Blockland. You can post almost anyone, and i will most likely do bald, blonde-haired, or hatted characters. Also color-wise I am much more accurate than any Blockhead at making characters in Blockland.

[/suggest]

Do Gingerdemon
You didn't even post a image. How would he know what you look like? Are you ingame with him or something?

You didn't even post a image. How would he know what you look like? Are you ingame with him or something?
He is the one who posted on "General Discussion" Gingerdemon's Town RP

He is the one who posted on "General Discussion" Gingerdemon's Town RP

That doesn't mean I remember what you look like

make dr marbles
Done (sorry for the double post) also, it was kind of hard to figure out which prints I should've used and what I should've done with the giant lightbulb. Also I forgot how to make it so you can download the avatar for yourself.

Other than that, enjoy!

Can you make this character?

Can you make this character?

Pagestrecth,
Also, I tried so... IT'S NOT THE BEST probably. I just don't have that type of body decal and the only good face decal I had for that hair was the blonde guy.

Mine, [/please]Please[please]

Pagestrecth,
Also, I tried so... IT'S NOT THE BEST probably. I just don't have that type of body decal and the only good face decal I had for that hair was the blonde guy.

Seeing that makes me think that the creators should add modeled hair instead of decals. OR a way that us players and create I guess xD.

Seeing that makes me think that the creators should add modeled hair instead of decals. OR a way that us players and create I guess xD.

It's already been done by an add-on. Who knows if bedpost will allow this to be part of the game itself though.