Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3879204 times)

About the Blender vs. Milkhape discussion: it's like arguing about whether a pink or a purple hammer is more suited for hitting nails. Both programs serve the same purpose, if people don't make things up to your standards with any of them then blame the person, not the program.

About the Blender vs. Milkhape discussion: it's like arguing about whether a pink or a purple hammer is more suited for hitting nails. Both programs serve the same purpose, if people don't make things up to your standards with any of them then blame the person, not the program.
Milkshape is easier to get that blocky feel.

Milkshape is easier to get that blocky feel.
That is highly subjective. The ease of getting a "blocky feel" with a program is very dependent on the user's skill with that program. There will be somebody who is amazing in using blender, but they will be terrible with milkshape. Therefore it will be MUCH easier for them to get a "blocky feel" with blender than with milkshape.

If you're going to compare two things then you must do it objectively instead.

Why is there an argument in the first place? It's just like the ridiculous console and operating system fights. Just use what you personally like more and shut up when somebody else likes something different.

Good news, I got my modelling skills back!

Here is this morning's product: (WIP)

Gonna make a Fire and a police version too!

How would you make a police or fire version of that...? it looks like a sports car...

How would you make a police or fire version of that...? it looks like a sports car...
APB style

-snipity-
Page loss.
Whaddya think?
I don't much like the thingy on the far right... but they're quite nice.

Khain requested to see the broken milkshape, so here it is.

Zoom out? (Shift + scroll wheel)

Zoom out? (Shift + scroll wheel)
This.

And use Milkshape 1.8.5, I've never had any problems with it.

Couldn't you also right click > frame all to do it faster?

Making a fire version would be a disgrace.  Please don't.