Will you watch the matches?

Yes
35 (39.8%)
No
32 (36.4%)
ONLY THE ONES THAT 'MURICA PLAYS ON
21 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Soccer/Football World Cup thoughts and predictions  (Read 7624 times)

mexico sucks
their defense is pretty loving good, but that's because they play 5-3-2 like cigarettes
It slows the whole game down, I hope they get eliminated asap because so far the games with mexico are the only ones where no goals are scored, except for the iran nigeria game. And that game was still entertaining because of how bad both teams were lol

the world cup just isn't the same without phil

im torn between greece and japan and germany who DO I ROOT FOR

im torn between greece and japan and germany who DO I ROOT FOR
germany easily what kind of a question is that it's the only one that could win this thing.

their defense is pretty loving good, but that's because they play 5-3-2 like cigarettes
It slows the whole game down, I hope they get eliminated asap because so far the games with mexico are the only ones where no goals are scored, except for the iran nigeria game. And that game was still entertaining because of how bad both teams were lol
That game was boring as stuff are you kidding. The Mexico v. Brazil game was one of the most exciting so far despite no goals. GO MEXICO! SCREW BRASIL!

germany easily what kind of a question is that it's the only one that could win this thing.
That game was boring as stuff are you kidding. The Mexico v. Brazil game was one of the most exciting so far despite no goals. GO MEXICO! SCREW BRASIL!
It was entertaining to watch the expressions on their teammates' faces. I didn't watch all 90 minutes, that would be dreadful
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:12:37 AM by Treynolds416 »

Go Netherlands! 

this guy knows what's up

i'm not even interested in football but i still like the party atmosphere

Anyone up for the netherlands v aussies slaughter tonight?

Anyone up for the netherlands v aussies slaughter tonight?

I don't know who I want to go for.

australia vs netherlands is getting interesting

Oh my god australia scored a fantasic volley, 1-1 right now after robben got the opener a minute earlier.