Author Topic: Sir Herg1's Winter TDM/CTF Battlegrounds  (Read 2183 times)

Hey guys, I usually don't upload any of my saves on the forums but I decided to popularize this one TDM I made due to the lack of classic, fast paced, arena-style TDMs in Blockland. The map doesn't feature stunning details and is no flashy build in anyway. However, I feel as if it'll draw alot of attention towards the crowd that missed alot of the old, classic TDMs before all those servers got taken over by crap RPs and Grappling knife TDMs. The map features fairly close quarter engagements with alot of obstacles in the way that can give you a possible tactical edge for flanking maneuvers.

Watch this awesome vid I made for the TDM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gymzPFJs3o&list=UUK8_mbYkuOgsvvEuWTEPCWg&index=0&feature=plcp

Here are some pics of the build:

Holy crap. Looks like tons of fun. I want to play this! I loved the blood n gore, also those sniper towers seem pretty cool.

Holy crap. Looks like tons of fun. I want to play this! I loved the blood n gore, also those sniper towers seem pretty cool.
Lol thnx, I think the blood and gore effect really adds onto the intensity of the battle lol

My review is on the comments section of the video :/.

Neeto.
Will stop by sometime.