Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 434369 times)

I must live in a fantastic part of North Carolina then. Everyone here is so nice. Guess it doesn't go for other states tho
georgia is really bad about stuff in general

The only downside about the EastCoast is that nothing seems to happen here at all. Nothing of interest. I intend on moving when i can. North Carolina i heard is also the worst place for education

The only downside about the EastCoast is that nothing seems to happen here at all.

the deep south has no personality

also harm he's talking about Modesto. specifically. not the entire state of california
He basically generalized the entire central valley of California by labeling us as ignorant southerners. Also it is more of a city than a farming community. There some truth to what he says though. The southern half of the city lives in poverty and filth. I kid you not, there is literally homeless people all over the city that mostly dwell around transit hub. The more north you go, the better it gets.

You get a lot of people here who want to live the stereotype of living in the flashy coastal cities and hanging around the warm sunny beeches.

The only downside about the EastCoast is that nothing seems to happen here at all. Nothing of interest. I intend on moving when i can. North Carolina i heard is also the worst place for education
Except for the part when New York city gets attacked all the time. The worst that happens over here is that the golden gate bridge get destroyed.

It does, just a very repugnant and stuffty personality.
Can confirm.

I must live in a fantastic part of North Carolina then. Everyone here is so nice. Guess it doesn't go for other states tho
north carolina isnt deep south, is it?
when i think deep south i think like, alabama and mississippi and stuff

He basically generalized the entire central valley of California by labeling us as ignorant southerners.
no... he basically generalized the entire city of Modesto

no... he basically generalized the entire city of Modesto
Pretty much anyway in in the central valley region is similar to Modesto. If he hates Modesto he will probably hate Stockton, Sacramento, Merced, Ceres, Turlock, Fresno, Keyes, etc.

The general media and left wing idea anyway is that anything Southern is probably stupid and ignorant.

The general media and left wing idea anyway is that anything Southern is probably stupid and ignorant.

JESUS CHRIST THE BLONDE THING

What's bad about this? HE SUPPORTS GAYDOM
Nothing wrong at all, self defense is a human right. I'm just showing an largely unheard of group known as the pink pistols. The "leftwing" media likes to talk about lgbt rights and gun control/bans. However the pink pistols do not fit into their agenda, so you will never hear about them on CNN and MSN. You won't hear about them on CNN because of their orientation.