Poll

Should Badspot ban Lord Tony?

Yes
153 (74.6%)
No
52 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lord Tony - Spreading research on Blockland  (Read 16943 times)

A man spreading his star fish.

I saw no richard.
You actually looked? I didn't dare go near unless I didn't trust you guys.

Oh. He said similar to goatse so I assumed someone was spreading their star fish. I looked though, and it's not that bad. Shave it and make it run on a treadmill and it's good to go.

quite litterly spreading research.

I said don't click it unless your 18 or older, so I'm not spreading anything. Anyone who actually takes the time to type in the link should be responsible to take the consequences.

The terrorists win when you click that link kiddies!

HOLY stuff WHAT THE forget IS THAT stuff!!
This guy probably:

I said don't click it unless your 18 or older, so I'm not spreading anything. Anyone who actually takes the time to type in the link should be responsible to take the consequences.
He is talking about the picture...

Lord Tony is nothing but a sad little high school barely grad, who didn't get into a college and who has to live with his girlfriend because he has no money to rent a house. He is a noob who was tormented and teased for being a new player, and who takes it out on everyone else now. We need to ban him from ALL our servers. He is also a giant spammer. He was on TWOZ RP, and he used the player kill relay and a spawn projectile loop. He nearly crashed the server!

No no no. Lord Tony's brother went on the computer when the real Lord Tony was away. So, that was Lord Tony's brother that did that. -_-
So? If his brother cannot be controled, then I don't want anyone in the household comming to my server. It could easily happen again.

So? If his brother cannot be controled, then I don't want anyone in the household comming to my server. It could easily happen again.
His account. His responsibility. Tony's fault.

Randomguy banned him for spamming that on his server.

Everyone called Lord Tony a cigarette after he left.
   lol i banned lord tony perma from twix's server for spamming & posting research stuff he did it on heph's server aswell

I hate lord tony if badspot reads this he will probly ban HIM >=D

Coming in to say that image is pretty tame, sorry.