Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8798962 times)

You're still throwing a hissyfit because some guys don't like your beard.

Watch out everyone my loins are frothing.

Edit: Hear text? Why can't comebacks translate better over the web?
I thought his translated pretty well  :cookieMonster:

I thought his translated pretty well  :cookieMonster:
I guess, though it's clear we're both biased on it.

Dearie me, sorry I've actually got facial hair just like men usually do. As for gross, yeah okay go shave your sack or something. Buncha mop headed children who've yet to get a chest hair.
Yo what's up.
I'm 18 going on 19, grow facial hair like mad, and shave so I don't look like you.
Quite honestly I like your facial hair because it matches the attitude you have when someone tells you how bad it is.
I could go on. :D

Yo what's up.
I'm 18 going on 19, grow facial hair like mad, and shave so I don't look like you.
Quite honestly I like your facial hair because it matches the attitude you have when someone tells you how bad it is.
I could go on. :D
Skip, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'll always be kinda gay for you so do go on.

Eat your heart out Emo Nation

Only facial hair style I really dig is Goatee.  Neck beards are pretty gross on anyone imo.  They're pretty douchey too.

Hee, I just realized who I'm playfully insulting. :D

Hee, I just realized who I'm playfully insulting. :D
It's been forever since we've talked and I feel that's partially my fault.

Only facial hair style I really dig is Goatee.  Neck beards are pretty gross on anyone imo.  They're pretty douchey too.
I've been rocking the chin strap for a while now. It's about mid-level on the douche scale, but that's why I'm learning to play guitar and starting to wear flip flops and cargo shorts all the time.

It's been forever since we've talked and I feel that's partially my fault.
Nope. I just haven't been getting on Steam. Using my phone's hotspot for Internets and it has a 6 GB data limit. Steam is a bandwidth hog. IRC forever!

Been a long time since I've posted anything here so I'll dump some pics of me :P

Here's a prom pic (I'm sure you guys haven't seen enough prom pics!)

Nice girl you got there.

atlas should shave that beard.

I agree with the rest of the forums except for that one guy. :-)

and sorry pal, you can't say I can't grow hair, because I've got more than you and ur mum combined! xdd (and that's not on my head (anymore) or my back xd)
rekt

Those blurred faces in the back look beautiful.

Those blurred faces in the back look beautiful.
but they're nothing compared to those trees in the background
I could do them all night long