Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 17913 times)

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."

"This is bullstuff!  Bullstuff!  You could have prevented it!  But you sat on your ass and didn't do stuff!"

I force him over to my car

A small coffee shop nearing the center of the city has been blocked off by several police officers. A man was found dead inside, but the cause of death is unknown. No cuts, no wounds, nobody heard anything. Police are suspecting an issue with the man himself, but it's still a mystery.

"Sir," I say, directed at Miko's character. "I saw the whole thing, and it was self defense. The man lying on the ground DID attack the car, and he could have attacked the other man if he hadn't acted with lethal force."

I ignore the guy and push the gunman into my car.

im pretty sure even if its self defense its illegal to shoot anywhere fatal like the chest, and you can only shoot legs, arms, etc.

im pretty sure even if its self defense its illegal to shoot anywhere fatal like the chest, and you can only shoot legs, arms, etc.
This man needs a medal.

I got a call in from an operator, then she said that detective got it. I think he should get a rai-

A huge loving tank marked with our police force signal comes onto the highway.

Mikoyan: I'm actually going to take you to a ditch and shoot you

looks shopped. Trust me, I've seen a lot of shops in my time.

looks shopped. Trust me, I've seen a lot of shops in my time.
rofl

The Police Force does not have tanks
Armed APCs sure but not tanks

Oh well, we now have tanks, apparently.

I was leaning back in my folding chair with my feet resting at the open window. The guy I was working for wanted me to put a bullet that said 'Penetrate THIS' between some guy's eyes because apparently he was cheating. Either the woman was insane or had a lot of money because she wanted me to use the pistol he kept under the bed. I had it loaded in third so I had two bullets to waste before I could actually get the kill. I was staring at the apartment across the street, waiting for him to show up. When he finally decided to drag his ass up the stairs, I looked back at him, the pistol hanging in one hand the other resting on the back of the chair. He noticed the pistol first. "The he- AAAAUUUGH!" was about what he said as he was shot in the leg. He fell, making a very loud thud on the floor. I wasted the second bullet on the lamp above us, dropping some lamp shards down on him. I checked the clip to make sure, and the bullet was ready. Without saying a word, I slid the clip back into the gun and popped him in the face. Now to go back and claim my money, and that other asshat owes me for poisoning that coffee.