Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 17382 times)

The Admirals calls the team, "Tell the detective to go to a church instead," he says, "Sending him the route right now."

I had to get off this crazy island. Serena was nowhere to be found, I'm wanted for multiple reasons, my only path to freedom GOT MY NAME BACK ON THE POLICE HIT LIST AND DIED! The next boat wasn't going to arrive for awhile, but when it did I'd know. It only stays in port for two hours, but when it leaves, nobody gets on or off. It's a one way ticket to not being locked in a box, but I wasn't going to be able to do it alone. I needed to find Serena.

off topic: in the old highler ridge topic i searched for a cool helicopter on google, found one and then selected it for the forum game and turns out that exact helicopter is being manufactured for the australian armed forces and i saw them being built (and got to help) at brisbane eurocopter factory.

stuff was cash, so this is why stars forum name rung a bell....

Name: Dr. Reginold Feep
Inventory: Pilot outfit(helmet and everything)
                 Parachute
                 Colt .45 Commando + 57 .45 rounds
                 Cell phone (228-1626)
-snip-

is it okay if i start my character from here
of so, then :

Name: Fenix "Crane" Krayne
Place in Society: Normal Citizen, Applying for Police Force job.
Personality: He is usually kind to others and avoids conflict, but piss him off, he'll have you on your ass in seconds.
Appearance: Jet Black hair, average build, 6',4"
Inventory: Driver's License, keys to an '83 Chevy Silverado, black pocket knife, multitool, Kahr CW40 w/ Four 5-Round Magazines (.40 S&W), Dog Tags, Wallet
Clothing: Blue t-shirt, Black jeans, Blue+Black shoes, Velcro digital watch
Picture*: nop
Backstory*: Growing up in Central Texas, he wanted to get away from the same old thing every day. He went into the Marines at age 19. He was accepted at 20 and took a 4-year deployment to Pakistan. After he was honorably discharged, he met with his family in Texas on his birthday. A week later he moved to the city. He has recently applied for the city's Police Force.
Previous RPs*: nop
Other**: Not much of an accent. Half Irish/Half Hispanic
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:00:08 PM by Ragequit »

I walk into the Citadel, leaving all of my belongings locked in my truck. I asked,"Excuse me? Is anyone here? I would like to apply for a job."
(whoopse i didn't know)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:33:22 PM by Ragequit »

I'm going to enter a character even though I might not make it :c

Name:Mike"High Horse"Roggan
Place in Society:Normal Citizen
Personality: Kind to every one unless you provoke him in anyway.
Appearance:Dirty blond hair, average build, 6,2
Inventory: Driver's License, keys to an Volvo C70, Cell-Phone, grey pocket knife, wallet
Clothing:Maroon shirt,Blue Jeans,Black+Red Shoes
Picture*:nope
Backstory*:Grew up in Southern California along the coast, decided to move to the city cause he was  getting bored of California.He joined the marines at age 20. He was discharged 3 years later. He went back to California for 1 year before moving into the city. Mother died when he was only 12 years old.
Previous RPs*:nop
Other**:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:30:05 AM by Benjamin Lopez »

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:03:54 PM by Ragequit »

Please explain why you did that before I think letting you into the RP was a bad idea.

Alex's plane arrives and he drives to his apartment.

After combing the slums for a sign of Serena, I gave up. She probably took a boat back to the Americas to avoid the madness I pulled her into. A police car pulled around the corner and I ducked into the nearest apartment complex, but it was small and unsanitary by the looks of things from the outside. Odd, considering this isn't the deep part of the slums. Nobody was at the front window, and the bell was rusted. Oh dear.

My radio burst to life, "We got a 480 down at Krelik Highway," I look up, and I hop into my cop car, turning the lights on, "Well, let's go!"

"A hit and run?" I think to myself

The Radio sparks to life, "That 480 now 211 and 240."

"stuff."