Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 58921 times)

you gonna smash or what

you gonna smash or what
If she sees me in that derontchi shirt I have tomorrow, she'll drop those ref duds right on the spot guarantee ya

Bottom line, I'm not giving up till I get a definite no. She seems like the type of girl to give me that no too.

Operation is a go. I repeat. OPERATION IS A GO.

Locking until further notice

Alright, so at like 1:30 in the morning, she finally started talking like a normal human being. She told me more about the story I was referencing. Voluntarily. Then I told her that it couldn't be as bad as getting a stick in your hand, and yada yada yada we swapped stories of injury and then she called us "twins". I also managed to squeeze in some funny stuff. I might also add that she texted me back immediately the entire time. This is all just a summary, and I know it sounds over-brown townyzed or over-explained as all forget, but at least she talked like a normal person yo.

Good, now look for more things you guys share.

Since this isn't a hump and dump relationship, you'll need to make sure your guy's relationship isn't going to be awkward.

Since this isn't a hump and dump relationship
wait its not????

wait its not????

all relationships are one stop shop n' bops if you think about it

Good, now look for more things you guys share.

Since this isn't a hump and dump relationship, you'll need to make sure your guy's relationship isn't going to be awkward.
So since this previous conversation was a little on the friendlier side, should I be a bit flirtier in the next one? When and how do I start the next one?

be a bit flirtier
just start it with some flirtyish compliments

from an observational perspective, women seem to have a greater interest in guys with confidence and good listening skills.

that being said, don't try to be overbearing with confidence because it makes you look like a narcissist.

So since this previous conversation was a little on the friendlier side, should I be a bit flirtier in the next one? When and how do I start the next one?
really
ignoring the fact that this forum is generally a terrible place to look for advice about any kind of interpersonal relationship whatsoever...
there's no magic time frame to do one thing or another. we can not predict how she will feel about something at any given time, and neither can you. just do whatever you feel like doing. even if she's not explicit about it, it should be pretty clear when she's not in the mood for whatever you're trying to do. and that happening isn't gonna ruin her perception of you

however, if I found out that someone I was talking to had a thread like this going on about me, that would definitely put me off

really
ignoring the fact that this forum is generally a terrible place to look for advice about any kind of interpersonal relationship whatsoever...
there's no magic time frame to do one thing or another. we can not predict how she will feel about something at any given time, and neither can you. just do whatever you feel like doing. even if she's not explicit about it, it should be pretty clear when she's not in the mood for whatever you're trying to do. and that happening isn't gonna ruin her perception of you

however, if I found out that someone I was talking to had a thread like this going on about me, that would definitely put me off
Actually, studies show that nights are the best for texting. Fun fact. Still, thanks for the input. I just hope that wasn't a threat at the end.
from an observational perspective, women seem to have a greater interest in guys with confidence and good listening skills.

that being said, don't try to be overbearing with confidence because it makes you look like a narcissist.
Wasn't planning on it homie.
be a bit flirtier
just start it with some flirtyish compliments
I already did eyes a couple days ago, I'm not to the point where I can do clothes (ref duds specifically) and how they "fit" , so I'm a little out of options.

Also, since this is over Instagram, it sounds a bit awkward if I liked her posts. Wouldn't it? Maybe I'm wrong.

Uh dude why would you flirt with her when the two of you haven't even had an intentional real life meeting yet? Coming on a bit strong?

Uh dude why would you flirt with her when the two of you haven't even had an intentional real life meeting yet? Coming on a bit strong?
flirting online before in person is arguably the only normal thing about this thread

Because inbetween conversations, you run the risk of becoming too much of a friend to be dateable. It's not like "hey nice jugs baby". It's just light, and somewhat subtle. Plus, it's fun.