Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2525930 times)

-

Holy forget I looked up the tumblr and it makes me CRINGEEE.
http://squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/

Look at the first page and the post "how my mom died, why im not going to her funeral."

So as you guys may know, I haven’t had the best relationship with my mom. She’s an insufferable bitch, didn’t respect my veganism, had the audacity to cook BACON and EGGS in my house, and ultimately just made me extremely angry all the time. I even moved out for a while but then I moved back in.
Anyways, she’s not with us anymore I guess. Which kind of sucks but what can you do. Basically, she had a cardiary infraction, and had to go to the hospital. They revived her which was good but then they put her on some pills. So when she came home, she explained to us that she needed the pills to stay healthy. My grandparents came down for a while to help with this. So, here’s the problem. Pills are almost always made with gelatin, which, as you may know, comes from cow bones. And that’s wrong. I wanted to help my mom be less cruel AND I knew that being vegan helps your heart, so I looked up homeopathic remedies that would help with heart issues. I ordered them for her, threw out her old murder pills, and replaced them with the homeopathic pills made from pectin instead of gelatin. And she didn’t seem to notice for a while, but then like a couple of months later, she had another cardiary infraction and this time the scarring in her pulmonary tubes was too severe and we lost her.
And I didn’t go to her funeral. And you’re probably thinking, wow, what a horrible person, she didn’t go to her own mothers funeral. But I didn’t go for two reasons: 1) I knew they would serve meat as a snack and that’s loving ridiculous. And 2) my own family accused me of somehow hurting her by replacing her murder gelatin death evil pills with the good vegan heart healthy pectin pills. But that’s literally handicapped because all they could have done was help her. So. Yeah. Felt good getting that off my chest.
Also I dropped out of college.. which kind of sucks but I have a new job now as a waitress at a cute vegan cafe. So that’s good! :) hope u guys have been alright. I’ll answer any questions if you have any!

tl;dr she killed her mother/lead her closer to death by giving her vegan pills.
this girl is loving disgusting, i'm glad she dropped out of college. i feel sorry for any member that's apart of her family

Look at the first page and the post "how my mom died, why im not going to her funeral."

this girl is loving disgusting, i'm glad she dropped out of college. i feel sorry for any member that's apart of her family
the girl has no remorse for poor tofu, poor plants, so she should be ASHAMED!!!!!!
joke

this is why God left us

also she might be trolling/bait

probably because she claims "fat can be a genetic disorder" and she eats nuts only
you can find this stuff if you look deeper in her blog- i'm on page 16 and i'm so close to loving making a tumblr account for myself and raiding this bitch.

also she might be trolling/bait

probably because she claims "fat can be a genetic disorder" and she eats nuts only
you can find this stuff if you look deeper in her blog- i'm on page 16 and i'm so close to loving making a tumblr account for myself and raiding this bitch.
you can comment as anon

Pretty sure the account is bait. I wouldn't doubt it if someone had already investigateed her and found out it was bait.

she's loving defending herself

oh no guys, she has ptsd

and now for the gold

the lesson of the day is that if you're a vegan, respect that other people are fine with eating animal products and don't try to make them eat loving grass like you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:12:54 AM by Refticus »

jeezus, even for something fake this stuff has to loving hurt

Holy loving stuff.

I feel sorry for the poor son of a bitch who's head was smashed into a glass table the most, he probably had like a shard or 2 stuck in him after that

maybe the guy who sat down on it had a few on his ass too, who knows.

I asked her why she enjoys murdering baby trees

jeezus, even for something fake this stuff has to loving hurt
-try hard hardcore WWE-
Wonder when their funerals are.
I asked her why she enjoys murdering baby trees
Post response or it didn't happen

Post response or it didn't happen
I litterally just asked, there is no response.

I litterally just asked, there is no response.
What I meant was when you get a response post it, my bad