Author Topic: Cubular Monoxide just went full 5150  (Read 20819 times)

Blockland Forums: The forums that isn't known but is everywhere

Blockland Forums: The forums that isn't known but is everywhere
we are legion

I don't think I uh
talked sense into him
but at least he realized what he did lol
maybe I did we'll see

I don't get it. Is his shtick just blatantly ripping off Undertale?
Sorta. He's one of those creative types who prefer to make videos and poetry instead of just communicating and solving his problems like a normal person. He's completely inconsolable if you disagree with him or he doesn't get his way. His favorite medium of communication is pretentious digital art.

i had a brief steam convo with him after the first incident in the open RP thingy, I didn't preserve it but basically it went down as "okay cubular you really shouldn't respond to them, they're just loving around with you" and he said "yeah" but a while later, he went ahead and got in another fight for doing the same thing I told him not to do.

though I think that lego and rockinboy and the other guys are being a bit over-the-top with their jokes, cubular kinda brought it on himself by making it personal

if you disagree with him or he doesn't get his way

Even worse, he's one of those types of people that if you disagree or criticize him it validates his bullstuff

god damn legoboss you deserve to go to heaven for this
its the work of a fallen legend

i use to like mrmii but then he got too edgy
honestly he should just CALM DOWN. too edgy.

is this the new hatred guy meme

on the one hand I feel like we're being richards by ganging up on him and metaphorically beating the stuff out of him

on the other hand he deserves the hell out of it

Wow Legoboss Looks Like Ya Got Dunked On!!!

i couldn't resist i am sorry.

this is a dunk:

this is not a dunk:

but on-topic yeah, i was friends with this guy but he got super edgy "i want to loving kill everyone" vibes around him. i unfriended him on steam like a couple of months ago because ow the edge.

this really reminds me of the flatflyer fiasco in a way, both of the events involve some guy getting irrationally angry over a joke

both of em even identify with a video game oc for cripes sake

Except flatflyer was also a furry degenerate