Author Topic: [NEWS] Acive shooter at Annapolis, Maryland at a local newspaper building  (Read 3871 times)

You could at least humor me instead of continuing the lie that us humans are significant to the world. It's not true.

Oh really?

During 1947 – 1991, it was possible that we could effectively end any life bigger than a cell. Is that insignificant that we almost killed all life that matters, sending the earth back a few billion years? Doesn't seem so to me! In fact, being the first (and last, if we failed at not blowing everything up) known civilization that has been up to this stage, we are more significant than most other (known) life on this planet! The machines we have could simulate the tasks that many animals do, therefore rendering them obsolete (except for the fact that we don't want to spend resources breaking other resources)! Please, reconsider your opinion. I may be in the wrong, but at least don't just spit out """"facts"""" that you nor anyone else has proved.

Tony—disagree with the journalists, dislike the journalists, hate the journalists, loath the journalists—I don't care. I think the media, especially mainstream, is full of dishonest, disingenuous and politically biassed "journalists" and editors—I'm with you on this. I even believe that the for-profit media corporation in this age will prefer the deaths of innocent people because it turns a profit, and their sponsors and advertisers have their back.

BUT, and I swivel from this previous point—Society is only as good as the people within it make it. Anyone has the ability to be good and call evil by what it is. A sick person is on a rampage, sure. I say that saying "they deserved it" is too far, but let's but this in perspective:
journalist's families and friends getting what they deserve
Who remains alive to carry that burden and that loss? Sure, it's terrible that people died. After one dies, their body only carries sentimental value, and even then it perishes pretty quickly.

You could at least humor me instead of continuing the lie that us humans are significant to the world. It's not true.
Maybe humans are significant to the world. Maybe they're not. But since when has the violent crime issue been tied to the environment and state of the Earth? No, this is about humans being important to other humans. I'm not seeing how your patently sociopathic argument holds any credibility.

>King Tony
>Claims CIA and Liberals are doing horrible things and killing people
>Advocates violence towards a newspaper company

is only msn covering this???

>King Tony
>Claims CIA and Liberals are doing horrible things and killing people
>Advocates violence towards a newspaper company
who are you quoting

Maybe humans are significant to the world. Maybe they're not. But since when has the violent crime issue been tied to the environment and state of the Earth? No, this is about humans being important to other humans. I'm not seeing how your patently sociopathic argument holds any credibility.

That too.

How much you want to bet the very same newspaper building can't wait to print out newspapers about the event

"We got first hand eye witness source of the shooting in our own building! EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE!"

They can't wait to make money off this stuff.
are you just trying to troll or are you seriously shoving in your political stuff through a bunch of people being murdered

Nihilism/lack of empathy, narcissism, and self-affirmation are common traits of psychopaths. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Tony is a clinically diagnosed psycho.

Nihilism/lack of empathy, narcissism, and self-affirmation are common traits of psychopaths. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Tony is a clinically diagnosed psycho.
or maybe hes just a troll you armchair psychologist

or maybe hes just a troll you armchair psychologist

not funny

not funny
what do you mean not funny he wasnt aiming to make you laugh you autist

not funny
youre the one trying to diagnose people on the internet