Author Topic: Guy dies and no one cares to help.  (Read 3895 times)

So like, did she just leave after he was stabbed.

"Cool, thanks for saving me and everything, so like, bye, have fun with dying."

dont play the hypothetical game here.

the fact is, he looks like any 100 guys you see sleeping on the street downtown. and like all of them you will assume hes also some dangerous addict. you stop to ask if hes ok, and he will knife ya.

i guarantee you all the people that ignored him didn't think he was dead/hurt at all.

as for the guy being ignored on the street, that's the safest thing to do when you see your average crackhead passed out on the curb.
it's funny you say that because
i dont recall that ever coming up in the report.

it's funny you say that because
yes, because thats what he appeared to be. thats what everyone was thinking as they walked by.

the news report missed the entire point, and plays the empathy card. its just tv.
because its more entertaining to the suburban white folk that will rush to church praying for him.

dont play the hypothetical game here.

the fact is, he looks like any 100 guys you see sleeping on the street downtown. and like all of them you will assume hes also some dangerous addict. you stop to ask if hes ok, and he will knife ya.

i guarantee you all the people that ignored him didn't think he was dead/hurt at all.

qft.

bisjac does have a point
he couldv'e asked for someone to call 911

What about the people that noticed he was lying face down in a pool of blood?

And, you do realize he probably saved the woman's life, right? He's not some useless psychopath, and I don't like that you jump to the conclusion that all homeless people are crazed addicts.

bisjac does have a point
he couldv'e asked for someone to call 911
HE WAS DEAD

What about the people that noticed he was lying face down in a pool of blood?

And, you do realize he probably saved the woman's life, right? He's not some useless psychopath, and I don't like that you jump to the conclusion that all homeless people are crazed addicts.

HE WAS DEAD

thats right we dont know. but is your life still worth checking? if hes dead hes dead, forget it. you cant help a dead guy.
if not, hes a loving desperate homeless guy, they tend to do the muggings and stabbings.

the guy that stabbed him was likely an addict homeless guy to.

and besides all that. i do believe homeless people are all alcoholics and drug addicts. im not going to let the rare 2 of the million be the exception to the rule that proves me wrong.
poor people are useless trash that are doing badly because they allowed themselves to.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:14:25 PM by Bisjac »

why was he a hero again?

anyways, hes homeless, hes trash. a phone call would have been to much time.
Honestly, It might not of been his fault.

He could have been disabled and couldn't get a job as an adult

He could have been someone's father with mental problems, and the son couldn't afford nursing homes so he left him on the street.

Be loving nice.

thats right we dont know. but is your life still worth checking? if hes dead hes dead, forget it. you cant help a dead guy.
if not, hes a loving desperate homeless guy, they tend to do the muggings and stabbings.

do you go by jake or jacob?

and besides all that. i do believe homeless people are all alcoholics and drug addicts. im not going to let the rare 2 of the million be the exception to the rule that proves me wrong.
poor people are useless trash that are doing badly because they allowed themselves to.
well people that cant afford their house/foreclosing end up on the streets.

Honestly, It might not of been his fault.

He could have been disabled and couldn't get a job as an adult

He could have been someone's father with mental problems, and the son couldn't afford nursing homes so he left him on the street.

Be loving nice.

could have could have could have. yes its all a big guessing game.
but all those things "could" have been wrong as well.

thus the safe way to walk by a guy on the street is the better thing to do.

What if someone just pointed and laughed. :D

well people that cant afford their house/foreclosing end up on the streets.

taking on depts you cant handle is still 100% your fault.
dont excuse people for being greedy and short minded.

losing a job should always be considered. would be foolish to take on depts thinking you will have steady perfect income and no need for back up plans.

He was dying. And homeless people aren't useless trash just because that don't have a job or a house and stuff. And even if you're right, and all homeless people are drug adicts, then it's not really their fault, they wouldve been un educated to know the dangers of drugs, and now have become addicted. Besides, you said you smoke some stuff in another topic yourself.