Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 721888 times)

I'm tempted to try Hit Mans gambling thing but I'm affraid people will think I'm a scammer D:

"need 1mil for cancer research"

Will someone give this man some money? It's for a good cause!

Someone SERIOUSLY said that?!

do what this one guy did
random strand of letters and numbers changed ever yweek
also change your email
change your everything
and put in your notes: bitch i'll kill you
but first transfer your money
or get a pin

working on mining a ton

67 mining get
68 mining get
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:48:42 AM by Placid »

I'm tempted to try Hit Mans gambling thing but I'm affraid people will think I'm a scammer D:

no, it isn't by me and i copied the idea.

as long as you dont scam, you'll be fine!

Someone kept following me around earlier asking for 500M for fishing bait. I got slightly freaked out when he followed me from Yanille to Sophanem, so I teleported. Somehow he managed to guess the tele-destination and resumed following me through Falador. Eventually logged.

Won 1.2M in the "Flower Game". I love how people seem to do it once legit to get people to believe, and then scam the next go. Sadly for him, I got the 6x cash reward and walked off. Teeheehee.

Gaining loads of xp from cooking effigies from other players, and some of mine own (2 dkin lamps on prayer ftw =)). It's worth getting a 99 and then being helpful.

My computer has decided to abandon RuneScape and crashes every time I enter the grand exchange - Perhaps that's lag.

Eventful day =)

i'm scared

i logged on and i was in the other mine, the one i wasn't in when i logged out
and then i had a grimy snapdragon
NOTED
what in the world...
changed my password

anyways, 4k to 70 mining

nice Corb :)
@grand exchange: it's the amount of people. turn public off.

ninja: all my money's still there, so I guess it wasn't a bad hack.. huh
i guess when you have like, 11 combat, no one expects you to have good stats.
this should be interesting. :)

GET PIN
I WILL LATER
TOO LAZY TO WAIT 7 DAYS AND HAVE TO PRESS 'YES I CONFIRM THIS PIN' EVERY loving TIME I BANK

Out of everything to possibly get from an account, why does the hacker choose a snapdragon?

Out of everything to possibly get from an account, why does the hacker choose a snapdragon?
i didn't even have snapdragons before
and they're 12k each

but what the forget hacker