Author Topic: New user, brother!  (Read 1107 times)

So my brother wanted me to make this topic.

He just got his key this afternoon, and super happy about it. He knew about Blockland for as long I was playing, about  yer and a half (including demo). He won't be able to play until about 4:00 P.M. tomorrow (unless he wakes up early to play, about 6:15) and he can't wait. He just wanted to be introduced, so, yeah. His forum and current Blockland in-game name is Niff, and his ID is 40159.

P.S.
He also want's whom ever reads this topic that he has anger issues he sometimes gets angry really fast. So, yeah...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) why does he become angry, friend?

He sounds like the type who will get a drama, really fast.

He sounds like the type who will get a drama, really fast.

Eh, you never know

sees title
NEW USER, MY BROTHERS

oh

just
as in, your brother

ok

hey I have anger issues too
and i'm obviously like the coolest guy in town
so yeah

sees title
NEW USER, MY BROTHERS

oh

just
as in, your brother

ok

hey I have anger issues too
and i'm obviously like the coolest guy in town
so yeah
I think I may have a little, "emotional," or "sensitive," issues. Though, by the description, the brother may get pissed off, and go on rampages.

Just saying.

He try's not to get angry, but he just wanted to point out that he can just burst. When he get's on tomorrow, I'll ask him to post some examples.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 10:39:42 PM by Epicduke »

It's great that your brother is apart of our forums, Make sure he enjoys his time here while we make extra sure to act nice and kind to him.

He try's not to get angry, but he just wanted to point out that he just burst. When he get's on tomorrow, I'll ask him to post some examples.
Hopefully, he will be a cute, fluffy hamster were he is all nice and fuzzy.Well, until someone pisses him off, of course.

He try's not to get angry, but he just wanted to point out that he can just burst. When he get's on tomorrow, I'll ask him to post some examples.
I have this same characteristic, and yet I am perfectly fine.

Guys, do not worry. (unless he has anger outbursts often)

dear god your funny ahahahaha

Just kidding your pretty fine, though you can be a little overly aggressive at times

Guys, do not worry. (unless he has anger outbursts often)

He can be over aggressive and over reacit about things at times. He can even get mad over a joke.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. I hope he'll feel he will fit right in. Going to bed now, i'll see if this topic is dead or not in the morning. 'Night.

It's great that your brother is apart of our forums, Make sure he enjoys his time here while we make extra sure to act nice and kind to him.
Blockland forums being nice.
Ha