Author Topic: If you ever played Kirby 64 The crystal shards, you probably never noticed that  (Read 1146 times)

You probably know this planet already if you ever played the game, but I think you never noticed that this is possibly Earth (Notice the continents and the moon) after a Nuclear Winter, notice how the Stage 3 is a big shopping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkw53sfwtko
And after that level, an underground factory filled with deadly robots and animals trapped in tubes full of water for experiments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZdWjghfXPE#!
I got really surprised when I realized that, and I tought Kirby 64 was a really innocent game

And there is even more here

(Before you say 4Chan, I found this picture on google)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:51:28 AM by Filipe »

what in the world are you doing inside 4chan

I found the picture on google, I never went to 4chan, thank god

i love it when games do things like this

I find 4chan a great place to find some stuff like these.

And terrible pony research.

Well we are not talking about 4chan here but this game Kirby 64, so yeah let's focus on the topic before we go off-topic somehow

Well personally i view Kirby 64 overall as a dark game. Something just generally seems off about it, not to mention the last boss.

It's like all the dead humans throughout the Rayman universe. Dark but well planned.

Well personally i view Kirby 64 overall as a dark game. Something just generally seems off about it, not to mention the last boss.

It's like all the dead humans throughout the Rayman universe. Dark but well planned.
Really? I always tought it was a very innocent game, but boy I was wrong, even the final bos O² is one of the darkest nintendo bosses

Really? I always tought it was a very inocent game, but boy I was wrong, even the final bos O² is one of the darkest nintendo bosses
Not to be THAT GUY but i like to put O2 above Dead Hand.

4chan is enjoyable if you stay out of /b/.

Well we are not talking about 4chan here but this game Kirby 64, so yeah let's focus on the topic before we go off-topic somehow
4chan is enjoyable if you stay out of /b/.

I think it's time to learn that 4chan and /b/ are two completely different places atmosphere-wise

Not to be THAT GUY but i like to put O2 above Dead Hand.
O2 is creepy but c'mon

dead hand is loving terrifying

All nintendo games have dark twists in them. Earthbounds guigas or whatever is an aborted fetus, the farm girls in Majora getting drunk before destruction and the black figures observing you in super mario galaxy. this is why i love Nintendo.

O2 is creepy but c'mon

dead hand is loving terrifying
Well yeahhh i guess.