Author Topic: Whats everyones opinion on capital punishment?  (Read 3502 times)

Im personally against it, I think people should have a right to live, no matter what they've done.

What about everyone else?

Im going to come over there, Break your legs and rape your ass, jerk you off and slap your own semen in your face, send pictures of you naked on facebook and kill your whole family!

See you in a few years! Im coming after you when my sentence is over!

Im going to come over there, Break your legs and rape your ass, jerk you off and slap your own semen in your face, send pictures of you naked on facebook and kill your whole family!

See you in a few years! Im coming after you when my sentence is over!
This.
If the guy kills he should be killed

This.
If the guy kills he should be killed
I think he should have life in prison.

I think that life in prison is too cruel a punishment for anyone. Death is definitely better.
The only issue is that there are those people who are incorrectly convicted, but I still feel that death is more lenient a punishment.

The death penalty is just the government's way of saying that it's okay for them to commit murder on anyone provided that enough evidence, whether real or faked, can be provided that the given person "really" committed the crime.

If there is very solid evidence that someone killed someone, then they deserve to be put to death.

Killing someone costs more than life inprisonment. But depending on the case they get death or life or some lower amount of time

I think that life in prison is too cruel a punishment for anyone. Death is definitely better.
The only issue is that there are those people who are incorrectly convicted, but I still feel that death is more lenient a punishment.
Wow, you rather have an innocent person killed than him be eventually released, what the forget is wrong with you?

Killing is wrong, no matter what the person has done. I think life imprisonment should be until they die.

The state shouldn't decide if you live or die.

Killing is wrong, no matter what the person has done. I think life imprisonment should be until they die.
Do you want me to post more pictures of Riddler and Stalin?

Do you want me to post more pictures of Riddler and Stalin?