6 (7.1%)
Kniaz
18 (21.4%)
Sleven
9 (10.7%)
Pacnet2012
10 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 37880 times)

What do you want me to do about the weapons? Hm?

Do whatever the people want you to do, durrrr.

So you're practically not reading anything?

The weapon skins are more expensive than the original when they are practically the same.

ex. Bullpup costs 40 points while the tactical bullpup costs 65, they have the same magazine size and do the same damage, they're just aesthetically different.

Glass, I have a suggestion, make more weapons categories. For example, the battle rifle in the assault pack could be used as the starter of a "Battle" category because it does more damage than an assault rifle, but is less accurate. Also, you could add more melee items.

Glass, I have a suggestion, make more weapons categories. For example, the battle rifle in the assault pack could be used as the starter of a "Battle" category because it does more damage than an assault rifle, but is less accurate. Also, you could add more melee items.
That is dumb. What you need to do is use a single T+T skin set. IE: modern/classic/ect. Modern sniper is the same as replica rifle, yet modern sniper costs less.

The weapon skins are more expensive than the original when they are practically the same.

ex. Bullpup costs 40 points while the tactical bullpup costs 65, they have the same magazine size and do the same damage, they're just aesthetically different.

Yes. I found this irritating.

Can we have a poll that nominates the best player on this server?

I don't think I've ever seen a poll like this. I'd be cool to have it.

We should start by submitting nominees. (Can't submit yourself)

Then, choose the popular 5 (or however many you want) and stick'em in the poll.

Damn, server went to hell. Trickytravis is invincible, camping the red spawn, and stabbing everyone. Apparently Glass was afk.

Can we have a poll that nominates the best player on this server?

I don't think I've ever seen a poll like this. I'd be cool to have it.

We should start by submitting nominees. (Can't submit yourself)

Then, choose the popular 5 (or however many you want) and stick'em in the poll.
Great idea, but not everyone may know Glass has a forum topic.
Gee, now you think about it, we should also have a poll on the biggest cheater, and maybe the user that can use the pistol the best.

Nvm, we all know that Glass is the best when it comes to pistols AND sticks.

That is dumb. What you need to do is use a single T+T skin set. IE: modern/classic/ect. Modern sniper is the same as replica rifle, yet modern sniper costs less.
I totally agree with you, there are enough weapon classes already.

And BTW, I think stronger guns with less accuracy is very fair.

Travis has been Banned.

Travis has been Banned.

Well, no more of that stuff.

NEXT!

Travis has been Banned.
Thanks, man. You're the best EVER. TrickyTravis was so annoying from abusing that glitch/broken button.

Have a sundae, on me! No, two sundaes!  :iceCream: :iceCream:

Gimme da sundaes! NAW! *Eats sundaes*