Author Topic: Blockland Wiki  (Read 11792 times)

Navaro is now admined. Also thinking about setting up a steam group for admins or something for announcements etc.
I could do that?
Nullable is doing it.
The Group
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:02:49 PM by Navaro »

Any profiles that have:

Nothing to tell about myself I think. Yes! Im a member of http://blockland.nullable.se. I just hope I'm useful in one way .

in them are spambots. Permaban them by IP, and e-mail.

I've taken care of it, but for future reference and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:12:18 PM by Extrude »

Any profiles that have:

Nothing to tell about myself I think. Yes! Im a member of http://blockland.nullable.se. I just hope I'm useful in one way .

in them are spambots. Permaban them by IP, and e-mail.

I've taken care of it, but for future reference and stuff.
Need to update your User: page, you can add what version you got the demo in, and what version you got full in. You can also put your age too.

Need to update your User: page, you can add what version you got the demo in, and what version you got full in. You can also put your age too.
You don't need to.

We need some new editors who are willing to fix up boring pages...

You spammed the other one.
What, no I didn't.

If I did I would have admitted that I did.
I only changed Alyx Vance's page when I hated his guts.

Also, I'm de-admining TomTom until further notice from DC4F or him explaining why he wants to call the Wiki & forums crap.

No, I call editing my users page rather than actully working on a usefull page a waste of time. You blithering fool

Also, I'm de-admining TomTom until further notice from DC4F or him explaining why he wants to call the Wiki & forums crap.

De-admining due to opinion?

Yeah, an opinion on the very thing he was admin on.

I still retain my point that I never called the wiki crap.

Edit: nor the forums for that matter. The only action relating to the forums I partook in, on the wiki. Was to remove a opinionated rant, regarding the forums on the wiki. And add a side not on rules to refrain from posting pure opinion.

So do tell, why was I de-admind?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:45:00 AM by Gambsy »

We need some new editors who are willing to fix up boring pages...
What boring pages?

What boring pages?
i'd assume the text only articles that are 2 or so sentences

I will help this wiki

Since the issue regarding "calling the wiki crap" was resolved I'm readmining TomTom for now.

Banned VirgieFZ.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:14:14 AM by DontCare4Free »