3 (8.6%)
poor
1 (2.9%)
horrible
2 (5.7%)
the day i die horrible
14 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: my lousy birthday  (Read 2425 times)

Happy birthday, op. Do you want this cake?

that doesnt give her an excuse to be mean to me
giving you cake and presents is something to be happy about, nor is it mean

also, happy birthday

But clone you get to be one of those spoiled rich kids in the Philippines so you shouldn't be talking!
Them malnourished kids be jelly of my two meals a day swagger.

even though we have the time and money to do more
im sorry your parents didnt buy a petting zoo and a jumpy jump.
 they took you out to dinner and your whining.

oh my god OP you are such a friend.
so many luls being had

the only time i had any company over was my 12th birthday and that was because i was popular at the time

quit crying op

the only time i had any company over was my 12th birthday and that was because i was popular at the time
What happened?

Compared to you, I'm a spoiled brat when it comes to birthdays.

today is my lousy birthday that my parents think its not any sort of special day. nobody takes the day off of work to stay home with me and i still have a stupid bed time of 8:30 and no friends could come over. and the only good things is a cake, fozen custard, and we go to eat out. even though we have the time and money to do more
please
some parents can't afford to even feed their kids properly, and your parents must just need the money and can't afford to stay home, infact the reason you can go out for dinner must be because your parents are working today

your bedtime seems fair for you (you're eleven right?), it could be a bit later but your parents just want you to get a good nights sleep, try not to be so hard on them, im sure they love you and are trying their best to make you happy

nonetheless, happy birthday

EDIT: after reading all the past comments, jeez you guys are horrible people sometimes
calling a kid with ADHD who just wants to enjoy his birthday while his parents probably need money a selfish git? wow
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:33:59 AM by Freeze »

You said that of someone found a picture of you or your band teacher, you'd tell us your greatest secret.
Well, here you go:

What happened?

gangster kid punched me and I casey heyned.

You said that of someone found a picture of you or your band teacher, you'd tell us your greatest secret.
Well, here you go:

thats me you cigaretteot

thats me you cigaretteot
you or your band teacher
friend learn to read