Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105393 times)

Me and Greek were playing Dead Air, and when Bill and Zoey got pinned by the tank, I hit the saferoom and killed zombies outside through the peep hole. When the bots died, a versus window came up. I didn't get pics of it, but this proves it pretty well. Ask GreekGreeker, this isn't shopped. It was epic lolz :D

Just proves, you can Versus on whatever Campaign you want, loel.

*Note: the Difference is that we have Infected icons and we spawned as zombies. Loelwat? :D

You already can do verses on every campaign

You already can do verses on every campaign
no
only on No Mercy and Blood Harvest.

No its a custom mod, Look back a few pages (i think its somewhere in this topic)

No its a custom mod, Look back a few pages (i think its somewhere in this topic)
oh

Xbox needs custom content :(

Gahhh, my team and I tried Death Toll on expert. We got to the finale, and attempted it about 5 times before we gave up. Unfortunately, we were missing a member, and the bot didn't want to stay in the bathroom with us. :/

We're going to attempt it tonight with a full team.

Gahhh, my team and I tried Death Toll on expert. We got to the finale, and attempted it about 5 times before we gave up. Unfortunately, we were missing a member, and the bot didn't want to stay in the bathroom with us. :/

We're going to attempt it tonight with a full team.
Hahahahah. You're supposed to stand on the rock. It's a glitch, nothing can get you except smokers and hunters. You just defend the rock and you can beat it without getting hurt.

Hahahahah. You're supposed to stand on the rock. It's a glitch, nothing can get you except smokers and hunters. You just defend the rock and you can beat it without getting hurt.

Like the Jesus Room in No Mercy? :D

Like the Jesus Room in No Mercy? :D
Yes. Also like the downed plane in Dead Air.