Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3897902 times)

guh that horribly messy mesh drowning in triangulation
oughta redo the main body in a smoother and less pointy fashion with some smooth shading

guh that horribly messy mesh drowning in triangulation
oughta redo the main body in a smoother and less pointy fashion with some smooth shading

implying it's done

i already got rid of 90% of the triangulation. What you see is the very hard to deal with polys that make up the strange shape of the chassis.

also, you could have said that without the friendry.

post more up to date images then

also, you could have said that without the friendry.
huh

post more up to date images then
huh
you're calling my models horribly messy.

it's pretty horribly messy, yeah
i'm not seeing your point

it's pretty horribly messy, yeah
i'm not seeing your point
it's pretty well known that you don't like me, just try to keep it out of this thread.
thanks kid.

it is?
i don't?
i am?
is this a prank

wow pand when did you get such a giant stick up your ass

taboo you're not helping the situation either there are smoother ways to break news to people

i don't like the bike either it is actually pretty triangulated, i'd say experiment with other shapes

it's ok, i'm pretty sure he's blocking my post now like the big baby we all know and love
it ain't my job to cater to people that can't take harsh criticisms

A stick up my ass? i'm not the one who harps on a model because the person who made it I don't particularly like.
because he doesn't create anything, his opinion means very little to me.

Taboo doesn't know how to post. Period.
I'm not going to sit here and watch my favorite thread turn into drama. So he wins. I don't care.

thank you for the advice bushi, i will be experimenting with other shapes.

Taboo doesn't know how to post. Period.
theory: pandan is an experimenting comedian. it's working, brother.

i'm not the one who harps on a model because the person who made it I don't particularly like.
i didn't know one post was harping on lol
and i still want to know where he's getting the idea that i don't like him
someone quote this to him through his pusillanimous individual filter

taboo shut up

you trying to get the last word is not only making you look like more of a dumbass but also you're making everything worse

pand just because you don't like a guy doesn't necessarily mean that his advice is moot. you admitted yourself that you've got weird triangulation out the ass and don't seem to be able to do anything about it, just take what he says with a grain of salt

you're right, im not acting very mature

i spent all day working on it, and it's not done. i was just annoyed at his vocabulary.
there are wayyy better ways to give someone input.

"can you fix the triangulation"

me: "yeah its not done, but i promise i will"

so easy

taboo shut up

you trying to get the last word is not only making you look like more of a dumbass but also you're making everything worse

pand just because you don't like a guy doesn't necessarily mean that his advice is moot. you admitted yourself that you've got weird triangulation out the ass and don't seem to be able to do anything about it, just take what he says with a grain of salt
i'm not, i'm legitimately curious why he thinks i dislike him lol

probably because it seems like you dislike everyone

especially considering you insulted him on the first forgetin line of your last post