Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1318645 times)

now imagine having to follow a cable buried in the globs of cables to try to diagnose an issue or to replace the cable.
Still a hundred times easier than following a cable in a situation like this:

I understand that it's impractical and bad for airflow and probably horrifying to maintain but that's pretty in my eyes
less so at the bottom cus it's just a big blue mass, but in the upper half, mmmm

That entire thing looks like an eyesore

now imagine having to follow a cable buried in the globs of cables to try to diagnose an issue or to replace the cable.
That's why you label both ends of the cable.

so apparently badspot watches some linustechtips. i was watching the dell xps 15 review and found him:

that's why they're labeled

I have a Sony VAIO Laptop thats a couple years old with a 1080p touchscreen thats running WIndows 10 (Model name: SVF15N15CDB). The touchscreen works fine (although I've had some issues with it in the past, such as it not working at all with the windows 8.1 update then working fine with the windows 10 update). The problem is that it doesn't seem to pick up the stylus I have. I have a Logiix Pistol Point stylus and it doesn't seem to work at all even though the stylus works fine on my phone. However earlier the stylus sort of worked. Sometimes it would work for a couple minutes great, but then sometimes it would just completely stop working. However after I updated Windows (I was out of date with the updates) It stopped working entirely. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

so uh how about those (obviously expensive) Samsung 15TB ssd's

i'm gonna go ahead an post my desktop here because i think this is a good place to post it
im not makin this stuff an image
rate on a scale of 1-10

i'm gonna go ahead an post my desktop here because i think this is a good place to post it
im not makin this stuff an image
rate on a scale of 1-10
0 too cluttered

guys should i get a mechanical keyboard or is it just a meme
will it help me get better at counter strike
pls respond

it wont make you better at counter strike but your fingers will thank you

it wont make you better at counter strike but your fingers will thank you
:(
how much should I roughly spend?
what brands are good/bad?

tyvm

any audio guys here? i'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to get like a $100 DAC

IBM's keyboards are heavenly. I've got a Model M that I can't use during the night because I wake everyone up.

IBM's keyboards are heavenly. I've got a Model M that I can't use during the night because I wake everyone up.
h-how much are they