Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228045 times)

When too many American muscle cars have the same name as the car it is based on, you have to add "tion" to the end to make it more original.
*claps* great job.

Camarotion, bitches.

The roof could use some work but the rest of it looks good

Green - Me and Night
Blue - Champion
Black - Death12
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:25:11 PM by master king deaddude »

thanks for puting my name in lol
love the car nighthawk

If you are taking requests I would like to see a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang with CVS

If you are taking requests I would like to see a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang with CVS
The old back-in-the-day blockstang was already made by Pandan w/o CVS. I don't think I'll be able to do that....

More progress on the Challenger 1970!

There's some new mirrors implemented

Also new glass windshields using materials WindowLight.png and WindowDark.png. With special guest star hotremox playing blockland!

But because of the new implementation of the glass, there are some

KNOWN BUGS

Depending on where you're looking, only certian nodes can be seen from the glass. The glass is double sided too, and separated from the other glass's.

You can't see anything when facing towards the sun.

You can barely see the glass from the outside

Here's the export material setting in blender for WindowLight. Please take note that on the actual mesh in blender, it has WindowLight and WindowDark on it's materials, but WindowDark doesn't show up.

If you need anything else please let me know. I want to solve this bug as soon as possible.

The old back-in-the-day blockstang was already made by Pandan w/o CVS. I don't think I'll be able to do that....
Why? Just because someone else made an add on doesnt mean you cant come in and make a better, cooler verision.

Why? Just because someone else made an add on doesnt mean you cant come in and make a better, cooler verision.
This. If you like the car and want to make it, go for it, even though it has been made before. What if your car will be better?

This. If you like the car and want to make it, go for it, even though it has been made before. What if your car will be better?
Yea but what happens if certain people see this and be like Dude wtf, someone made this already!.

Say the 3 magic words.
"Go forget yourselves"

Say the 3 magic words.
"Go forget yourselves"
No forget yourself -_-

No forget yourself -_-
You got him wrong, he meant say "Go forget yourself" to those who said "Dude wtf, someone made this already!"

You got him wrong, he meant say "Go forget yourself" to those who said "Dude wtf, someone made this already!"
Ah

Say the 3 magic words.
"Go forget yourselves"
Har har. Anyways I like the mustang it all, but I have no interest/inspiration to make it. Also there's a Mustang from phydeoux too...